New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 537 of 722 FirstFirst ... 37 437 487 527 535 536 537 538 539 547 587 637 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,370 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi Steve, welcome to the forum.

Thank you.

Yes,welcome to 6x6world Steve. Used to do week trips to Lake Onaping Lodges 25mi outpost. In July

Quote Originally Posted by Lundtastic View Post
    Hi,

I'm new to argos also, but took the plunge about a month ago. Purchased a 2002 conquest with tracks, cleats, full top, winch. I bought it for ice fishing but can't wait for the warm weather riding also. So far I've installed the alternator kit just yesterday. I've found my eyes on my fingertips again!

I'm in southern Ontario.
    Cheers, LT

hi L. undtastic, i,m on the bay of Quinte, are you on Lake Simcoe maybe, Snow has been great but I want spring now, thanks

I will be on the Bay of Quinte for the Kiwanas annual derby. Lived in Belleville caught lots of nice pickeral there both summer and winter. Have fun

nice set up!

I'm on lake Erie. There is a lot of ice but this warm weather is making a mess of it right now. Thanks Guys! Hoping to be on the ice till late March out there.

Hi, I'm Zach and I live in lower Michigan. I had an unusual 6x6 once and for a short time almost 30 years ago. It needed work and I was a kid and it was too much for me, so I resold it without ever being able to really try it. I think we went up and down the street once or twice and into the lake to see if it would truly float, and that was it. I have regretted selling it for almost as long as it's been gone. Once in a while I think about getting another used AATV and I look at videos and websites, but now I think I am getting close to really doing it. I spent 3 or 4 hours the other night trying to figure out what kind I had before, and finally determined it was an IMP Kat / Kadoo. It didn;t say "Kadoo," but with the help of this site I know it was the same thing. It was the blue and white one with the clutches - so I guess an early one. I don't know anyone with a 6x6, maybe there aren't very many here in Michigan. If I get one, I am thinking of street-legalizing it so I can drive it on the backroads and around up north to different places and lakes. I think I could use it to get in and out of places when exploring or turtle trapping or whatever, but also to drive my wife around up north or here in the winter. A Max IV would probably suit me, but if I found a nice old IMP / Kadoo, I might not be able to pass it up! Anyway, I have developed a lot of skills over the last 30+ years, and I hope I will be able to make some friends here and use some of those skills to help out a bit.

Hi Zach, welcome to the forum. That was a great introduction. I hope you can get another 6x6 so that you can truly enjoy it now. After that story, it's hard to argue against the Kadoo. It would be fun and probably bring back many memories but I'm not sure it would take you everywhere you would want to go. If I were you, I'd lean towards the Max IV or any newer machine with some larger tires. Better yet, get both.

Hey all. I am new to this group and look forward to learning from everyone. I live in Colorado and have/had quads and dirtbikes. I just picked up an Argos 6x6 yesterday. Trying to find out year model etc. Has a 2 cylinder 2 stroke.Not even sure what brand. Looked up engine #'s for 3 dirrerent ones and nothing matched.I will post the number's I found on the engine and gear box and pics of the engine. Looking forward to be
    able to use this thing!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread