New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 555 of 722 FirstFirst ... 55 455 505 545 553 554 555 556 557 565 605 655 ... LastLast
Results 5,541 to 5,550 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hello everybody so Im new to this 6x6 world just picked up a what I think its a scrambler 1000 and I know nothing about but I have two young boys so it's going to be are project to get this bad boy up and running not sure where to start on it so might be looking for some help

Hello Higs95, welcome to the forum. Your Scrambler should be a fun project for you and your boys.

ok ty

Hello to all. Is there anyone in north alabama that could help a new max IV owner out ?

Rough Riding!

McKee-RoughRider389.jpgHi all, just got my McKee Roughrider going (bought a few years ago and it's been sitting around) with a predator 420 honda clone engine and Blast LED clutch... Still battling chain tension issues but I was able to drive it through the farm pond Only a few leaks...McKee-Attack-of-the-Clone.jpg
    Last edited by Phill; 08-03-2015 at 11:04 PM. Reason: add photo

Hi Phill, welcome to the forum. Congratulations on getting your Roughrider running.

Hi group thanks 4 having me.I've been reading this site 4 a while as I try to get my 77' rim with tecumseh oh 16th hp. And warner t20 transmission. (I learned all that from this site).I have done a lot of different maintained and repairs all ready, but seems like this machine was neglected and always have more to do on the list.I wouldn't have got much right without your info.thanks and talk to you soon

Bruce: Mattoon il. watched all 6x6 world video nice rides. looks like alot of fun. would love to have one. would trade 1980 ironhead.

Dusty, welcome to the forum. Hopefully you will have most of the repairs on your RIM sorted soon so that you can just go out and enjoy it some.

Bruce, welcome to the forum as well. You may want to post a wanted ad in the classified section and offer your ironhead for trade there. Someone may take you up on that offer. You never know. Good luck finding an ATV.

Hi everybody, I am so glad to find this forum.
    I am from South Africa.
    I have a 1970(I think) Amphicat, it was bought new by my grandfather.
    I has been running on and off over the years.
    I restored it in 1994, but now the tyres are too old.
    I am battling to find something locally.
    What are the best/ cheapest tyres to use?
    Thanks Warren

+ Reply to Thread