New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 562 of 722 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 560 561 562 563 564 572 612 662 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

I'm Jeff have had and rebuilt several of these machines for myself as well as customers , currently retired travel between Florida and New York , I am now looking for my next machine thinking either a max 4 with tracks or Argo 6x6 8x8 with tracks .

Hi Jeff, welcome to the forum.

Hey all. Been dreaming of owning an argo for quite some time and finally got my opportunity. I traded one of my rifles for an older 8x8. Not sure of the year, late 70s ish maybe. It needs a little bit of work, some body issues that could use some plastic welding and the tires could use replacing, but it dives well and it's allot of fun.

It has a tecumseh motor, a snow king, so thats not ideal, but it's newer and it runs, so I'm good with that. I think next year I'm going to pull it in half and do some work. But until then, it's awesome.

I think this forum will be very helpful in my argo adventure

Hi Seth, welcome to the forum and congratulations on picking up an 8x8.

new guy from australia

hi guys and girls , my name is ken ,as said im from Australia and have a interested in anything with wheels ,I am planning on building my own 6x6 or 8x8 ,using a front wheel drive car as the engine/gearbox and either run tracks to front or chains/spockets ,, I wold like to hear from any homemade guys or anyone from aus on here ,thanks ..ken

Hi Ken, welcome to the forum. There are several Aussies on the forum. There may even be someone semi-close to you. Be sure to post some photos of your build to the gallery when you start. We love looking at others' projects.

Question Another Aussie !

Hi All,
    So I turns out I purchased an 8 wheeler 😃.

Try to refrain from throwing cabbage ( I'm probably going to be boo'd of stage here) but I bought a Bonai , one of the Chinese ones second hand and extremely cheap but still think I can have some fun with it 😁

I haven't found much on here about them but if anyone has any experiences about them I would love to hear about it, good or bad .
    Also I'll let everyone how it goes , I have also been thinking about the idea of changing it to screw drive

hello my name is frank and i am new to this forum
    i am from newfoundland and own a 2001 bigfoot
    looking foward to reading some helpfull hints on argo
    maintance
    i use my argo every weekend and love it

cunneenio, welcome to the forum. We won't hold it against you that you bought a Chinese Argo knockoff. I don't believe anyone here has posted about theirs if they have one. Let us know how it holds up.

Frank, welcome to the forum. A Bigfoot is a great machine.

+ Reply to Thread