New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 602 of 722 FirstFirst ... 102 502 552 592 600 601 602 603 604 612 652 702 ... LastLast
Results 6,011 to 6,020 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

I'm a new member I have a couple of max 2's . I'm currently working on putting one together now.

Hello, I'm in same boat as you, nearly finished with first one. It has been an adventure to say the least. Plenty of knowledge here if you should run into bumps in the road like I have.

Hello everybody. I have just joined 6x6world....

Welcome to the site guy's !

Thx .I have had a max for about 10 years now and I still have a blast when I'm in mine.i m hoping to get my son's put together within a couple more weeks.i still have a long way to go

Post some pics if you can ? We all Love to see what people are working and playing with !

Hello Djackson, welcome to the forum. Good luck getting one of your Max II's running again.

Hello EricSouthall, welcome to the forum. We're glad you joined.

Max ll is running once again after about 3 years. Got a couple of things left. But it's moving once again

hi! dad637 here, have a 2013 argo 700hd and have registered to get information and tips from other users.
    the hive mentality is a efficient and productive process in which individual knowledge becomes common knowledge among its members.

so, thanks in advance everybody!
    cheers,
    allan

Hi Allan, welcome to the hive forum. It's good to have you here.

+ Reply to Thread