New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 606 of 722 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 604 605 606 607 608 616 656 706 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,060 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hey Brian, welcome to the forum. It sounds like you got a great deal on your Hoot. It's good to have you on the forum.

Hey,

First AATV I ever drove was my father-in-law's Argo Bigfoot 6x6 and I have to say I was very impressed, especially by the work that machine could do! I'm a retired civil servant here in Nova Scotia, Canada and have owned a used Argo Response 8x8 for a few years, but it's getting pretty old now so I don't ventured too far in it. Presently, I'm quiet interested in those Mud-Ox that Matt is building and would love to "Upgrade" to one of those machines. As far as I can tell from watching many many vids, the Mudd-Ox is by far a superior machine! I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers by saying that, it's just what I see! I would love to go swamping in one of those rigs!

Hey broughwa, welcome to the forum. Good luck in your hunt for a new machine.

Hello I just joined. I am from Newfoundland, Canada. I own a 2007 frontier 6x6. Just bought it this year, looking forward to trying the tracks in deep snow!!!!

Hello DRL, welcome to the forum. Have fun with your Frontier.

Hi all.
    My names Daniel. Just got my first AATV. The gentlemen I bought it from were snickering since they tried to hide a few things that I picked up on right away, but I scored a Max2 for just over a grand with a body in great shape and a newly rebuilt Vanguard 16. I bought it because they had already stripped just about everything out, but the gears, tub, and engine are pretty mint. Gonna head over to the Max side and start bothering you all with questions.

Hi Daniel, welcome to the forum and congratulations on picking up your Max.

Hi All,
    Brand new to this online posting/forum stuff so I apologize in advance for any screw-ups! It's a little late in life for me to start playing with ATV's (56) but getting around for hunting isn't getting any easier and i love the outdoors here in Canada!
    I stumbled across a old 6x6 Praire Bobcat ATV that was in rough shape but looked like it can be restored. it was made in Edmonton, Alberta Canada in the 70's and 80's I think - not really any info around on them but they very similar to a lot of units posted here.
    I will likely have a lot dumb questions that have been asked before but it looks like you guys know your stuff and are having a lot of fun!
    Thanks in advance for your help!!

Hi Bigguyfishin', welcome to the forum. Congratulations on picking up your Bobcat and good luck with your restoration. Hopefully you will be done and using it for hunting before you know it.

Have had an attex super chief for some time now sitting in the garage with a locked up g50b. I picked the entire machine up for 80$!!! About 5 years ago. Finally got around to it and Put up a wanted add out on craigslist for a motor and was fortunate enough to recently find one! Attex is running strong and have since picked up a few more craigslist attex aatv's. The girlfriend and I ride around the mountains here out of Harrisburg PA. Fishing creek valley. With our growing collection,
    We Have been learning more and more on this site every article read. Great information and lots of help. Thanks for the awesome site! .....Brett and Cheyenne from Harrisburg. Aka newbies

+ Reply to Thread