New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 626 of 722 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 624 625 626 627 628 636 676 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

New to the group. Looking for installation instructions for installing a max iv rollbar and also the seatbelts. Have a kit with no installation instructions. Thanks

Hi 1bighouse, welcome to the group. I don't recall seeing instructions for the rollbar and seatbelts anywhere. I haven't gone back to check the Max manuals section though. You may want to start there if you haven't already. You can get to the manuals section via the link at the very bottom of every page. If that doesn't help, you can always check out some of the photos on the forum. Here are a couple from my Max IV roll cage:

For the seatbelts, on mine, they were installed through the lower tub with large fender washers on each side. I removed them when I modified my Max and I filled in the holes with more plastic but you can still see the remnants of one of the holes in this photo. If you look at the three rivets on the left that hold the brown body to the black tub, find the middle rivet and look below and slightly to the right on the black tub and you can see the hole:

Howdy all!

I am Sid and I have been lurking a while.
    Not many 6x6 or 8x8 machines here in Arkansas, but i plan on getting a used one and fixin it up. I totally want TRACKS.
    The Max Buffalo has me intrigued. I am an aircraft inspector/mechanic by trade. Look forward to some day meeting you at
    some trail some day.

Howdy Da Duke, welcome to the forum.

Hi all, owner of a mid/early eighties Argo 8x8 with Kohler KT17 engine. Bought as a project, currently awaiting a replacement carb and coil/leads to see how she runs.
    Any advice on engines that could easily replace the KT17 should it be a scrapper greatfully received.

Hi Malxwal, welcome to the forum. Have fun with your Argo.

hi, I live in the midwest and always wanted a 6x6 and finely bought one.Its an attex 500 super chief project[body looks ok,needs tires,trans?,and I think wrong motor,has a chaparral g40b engine]

Welcome dwit, posting a thread in the Attex section will get you most all answers you have on the machine as there are many knowledgeable Attex guys here. If you figure out how to post pictures the members will probably answer your questions quicker. Good luck with the build.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Welcome dwit! You're among friends here. As Jim stated there's a ton of knowledge here and a lot of help. Enjoy this awesome site.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Hey guy I'm not a new member but I am trying to find out what attex I have I posted pictures and videos on 6x6 world on Facebook if anyone wants to look I'm not sure but I think I came up with its a chief? Thanks in advance
    And I do not know how to post pictures on here

+ Reply to Thread