New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 631 of 722 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 629 630 631 632 633 641 681 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,310 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Ralph, welcome to the forum. Once you get your invention licensed, let us see what you came up with.

I've had a max 2 for a few years and I recently purchased a max 4 that has been sitting for ten years. I'm might need some advice from time to time. I live in North Florida and in my town most people has never seen a 6x6. Looking forward to learning more about these awesome machines.

Hi Greasemonkey990, welcome to the forum.

Hi all!
    I've been reading the posts as a guest for a while. I bought a 2008 Avenger EFI this past spring and, after cleaning it up and greasing it and changing tires, took it hunting in northern Alberta. Having watched rockdoctor07 plot through similar terrain in northern BC (i think!), I knew what the machine was supposed to be able to do. When my hunting partners side by side died, I suddenly found four men riding in my Argo. I calculated that the four of us were close to the maximum weight limitation of the Avenger. However, it performed above my expectations! After traversing with ease, a swampy muskeg about 500 metres in length, the side by side owner grudgingly admitted that the Argo was a good machine! I look forward to more adventures in the Argo!

New member Jim. Close to buying a used Argo 6x6 for use in pond maintenance on our farm in the Thumb of Michigan. Visited this site to learn about tracks, hope to learn much more

Thanks for the add!we just started toying with a Hustler 900, doing a Predator 22 swap. Ought to be fun! always open to ideas and suggestions!!

Djanzen, welcome to the forum. Congratulations on picking up your Avenger. Those are great machines.

Jim, welcome to the site. Good luck in your Argo purchase. It should work well for pond maintenance.

Hello customrv1, welcome to the forum. I think the predator swap should work nicely. Let us know how it goes.

hi im from south louisiana and have an argo frontier 2011 and hunt in the atchafayla basin. i have made numerous mods to it including a floating trailer that comes apart and becomes a sled

Welcome to the site. We're always happy to have another member. Your trailer sounds very interesting. We like pictures.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Hello All: I've enjoyed your site for quite some time, but never introduced myself as I am not an owner of an AATV. Today that changed. I've purchased an early Attex with a serial number in the 350 range. It needs alot of work, but I think I'm up to the task. For many years I collected, restored and traded One Lung hit and miss engines here in New Hampshire. Then motorcycles, followed by early outboard motors and now one cylinder JLO 2cycle motors. I picked up a JLO L297 bottom end which got my interest going on finding a 297 Attex. Mission accomplished! I'm surprised to find L297 engine parts is not that easily done. What a great site!

+ Reply to Thread