New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 634 of 722 FirstFirst ... 134 534 584 624 632 633 634 635 636 644 684 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,340 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hello, just got my hands on a 1970 playcat 400. My first aatv. It runs great but need some tlc. So i have completely stripped it down to go over it with a fine tooth comb. Remove rust, replace/repack bearings, and repaint it.

Hello and welcome to the site. There's some information on here about your new cool new toy. If you can post s picture, we like pictures. A couple years ago there was one for sale on the side of the road in great condition with a cab. Wish I would have looked into it more.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

New to the 6x6 but got one on a trade looks like its all there just missing fuel tank and starter and needs new wheels and tires. Says attex 295 wild wolf on the side and has a Rockwell jlo engine. I got it started up last night and was driving it and looks like a part of the trans broke for the right side drive where it puts it in drive and reverse. Looking for idea for upgrades to it wheels tires, bigger engine mabe diesel, and i would love to get tracks on it. Any help is needed thanks

Was keeping an eye on a Playcat in NH / Maine for a while always thought they where cool, easier to work on than a Trackster

Currently and temporarily in Dorchester,NJ
    Hello everyone. I'm Paul. From southern NJ. I am glad to be apart of this community and to be able to ride the trails and tread the mud and snow this winter on a 6x6. Its all about being outside. Just purchased a Attex 6x6. Gotta do a ll repair work to the reverse. Then she should be good. Previous owner neglected her. But she still runs good. Will probably do a engine swap in the very near future. Hopefully installing a original motor if I can find one. LOL.

robert crowe new member 6x6 argo frontier northern Ontario.dont understand about threads

New also in Colorado

I have had a few different 6x6 and 8x8's over the past few years I figured I should join as I purchased one I'm not familiar with. I bought an ready rider or a passepartout. I'm hoping someone can help I'm looking to replace the track. It has a ppt good year part number au-233. Any advice where to get one would be great. Thanks

My current collection has a terra tiger and an ago 8x8 now this little guy. Thanks

Hi everyone I’m new to this so hopefully it works! Thanks for adding me and currently working on a engine swap. Taking my 503 rotax our and slapping a 454 suzuki aromatic quad engine into my early 80’s 6x6 . ��hopefully will be posting pictures soon thanks!!
    Last edited by Rem; 10-28-2017 at 03:31 PM.

Hello all,

Thanks to all who have shared so much knowledge and advice on this forum. I recently picked up a mid 90's max IV that got me through hunting season but is now in the garage getting fixed/improved. I was impressed with the max on 26 inch tires, and have a set of old plastic 13 inch argo tracks with 21 inch tires. I'd like to see how it goes with the tracks before I decide if I want to keep it long term. Lots of deep, nasty mudholes up here in AK, plus a long winter where tracks may come in handy. I'll be posting some more in the max forum, hope to see you all there!

Welcome and looking forward to seeing that engine swap as it progresses.

+ Reply to Thread