New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 643 of 722 FirstFirst ... 143 543 593 633 641 642 643 644 645 653 693 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,430 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hello,Mike
    I go by Radarr53 and I 'm a rookie at 6x6 offroading. I'm from Ontario, Canada and I've got a bit of an issue with the Bigfoot I have. It's a 2003 and apparently not all the wheels have power. The front tires don't have any power. I've been trying to research the problem, but not getting too far in solving the problem. The other 4 wheels work well. Any suggestions?
    TIA
    Radarr53

Hi Radarr53, Welcome to the sight. I'm from Ontario too but it's a big province. I'm from Prince Edward County in south east Ont. If you have no power to your front wheels the first question is are the front chains on? The sprockets on your 03 Bigfoot should be splined to the axle but I suppose that a a missing circlip might allow the sprocket to slide off of the spline? If you can figure out how to post a picture on this site ,there are many really knowledgeable guys that can zero in on a solution to your problem. Good luck with getting her running in top shape.

I'm with philipatmaxfour on the missing chains though there could be other drive issues.

Post a picture of the front driveline along with your question in the Argo forum.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Hi everyone, I joined to educate myself on this 6 wheeled thing I saw on the roadside one day. So far I have learned it is an ATTEX, prolly '70s, with single cyl pull start JLO engine. Purrs like a kitten. Hope to learn much more, lots of woods in North Georgia.

Welcome to the site. Haven't seen any in my area but that sounds like a good find. You should get most of the answers you need from all the knowledge on the site.

New to site

Hello. New to this site. I have an Argo Frontier 8x8 Frontier. Looking to add some mud flaps and a light bar if anyone has suggestions. Would also like to make a rack for it in the future.

Hey all, Mitchell aka CornSquatch here. I just bought my first 6x6 bc they are awesome. It's an unknown year seirra trailboss. Doesn't have the original motor and am very hopeful that you guys have the knowledge to mess with it more. I bought it for 800 and it runs but has a hard time driving due to binding. It's mostly complete thought

Norway calling...

Hi new today to the forum.
    I have now for 4 weeks a Argo Frontier 650 6x6 2007. Live in Norway (Europe) with å lot of snow now. Have mounted a plow and tracks also extra LED light.
    Video of me mount plow and track you find here: https://www.youtube.com/user/Bidda3514/videos/argo
    I have a issue with my tensioner but I leave a question in a new thread ...

IMG_0628.jpg
    The man that have most gadgets when he die -wins

Welcome to Abc123, Benjie, CornSquatch, and Bidda...we are glad to have you all on board.

Abc123: post if you are an AATV owner, and if so what make/model/year that you have. Also update your profile for your location.
    Benjie: Browse the Argo forum and search on keywords that you are interested in...someone may have already done what you are planning.
    CornSquatch: sounds like you have a great project machine. enjoy and have fun
    Bidda: Good video of your track installation. Again, browse the Argo forum and search on "tensioner" as someone else may have already addressed your issue.

+ Reply to Thread