Fall ashtabula September 13-15, 2013

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall ashtabula September 13-15, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    I will give Bud a call Next week and let him Know how many are coming that give some others time to decide and jump on the bandwagon also There will be plenty of trail riding and I will make sure at that time the track will be open thank you everyone
    I sure hope the track is open, infact I would really like do some racing. I have an investment of time and money in my racer as all of the other guys with machines and it would be great to be able to race more than once a year. Maybe we should get together at this event and talk about getting something started, maybe 6 races a year at a few different places?

6 races a year would be heavenly! We do have so much time and money in these machines. Driving the Superchief 3 days out of the year isn't enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe H View Post
    I sure hope the track is open, infact I would really like do some racing. I have an investment of time and money in my racer as all of the other guys with machines and it would be great to be able to race more than once a year. Maybe we should get together at this event and talk about getting something started, maybe 6 races a year at a few different places?
    Some sort of vitage racing circuit Joe? Sounds sort of cool. I would be in for at least a few. Look forward to hearing what you have in mind.

Keith.

I just bought my first 6x6 and im really wanting to get on some trails with it ! im gonna try to change my work schedule around and be there for the weekend if im allowed to .. is it open to anyone ??

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Beane View Post
    I just bought my first 6x6 and im really wanting to get on some trails with it ! im gonna try to change my work schedule around and be there for the weekend if im allowed to .. is it open to anyone ??
    Absolutely, the more machines on the track and trails, the better the weekend. Hope it works out for you.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Beane View Post
    Ryan, you really need to attend this event if you can. I went for the first time earlier this year and had a blast. What was not clear to me was what a great trail riding event the race also is. Tons of great trails and lots of folks to ride with if you choose. You'll also get a chance to see lots of great old machines. That was my favorite part. Hope to see you there.

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

Six races a year would be awesome. I've talked to the owner of a quad track in VA and he would be interested, but the track would need some major changes to be good for us. Are there any of the old tracks besides Pine Lake still useable? There were a few new racers in Ashtabula in June and if we were going to get more use out the machines I'll bet there would be others very quickly. Let's talk this over.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 11:34 PM.

I think county fairs are a great place to start, infact I have started a dialog with a Butler county fair board member and Lewie and I are going to talk to the people at The Dunes in Slippery Rock which would be a great place for a hare scramble type race. Can't wait to have a sit down with any intereted parties at Ashtabula, do we want to shoot for Saturday evening?

If I can get my stuff together in time I might be there haven't had time or money to do much this year
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

+ Reply to Thread