Attex Article

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Attex Article

Attex Article

Jim (ARGOJIM) found a couple of cool Attex articles/brochures on the web. I don't remember reading these before:

All-terrain vehicles are the latest symptom of America's - 11.02.70 - SI Vault

Pop-up Camper History

That was all interesting. The major drawback to the camper would have been the Vega!

Cool stuff! Thanks ArgoJim for sharing this stuff!

In the first link it says regarding David McCahill. "After he and his partner, Roger Flannery, distributed another brand of ATV for a brief period, they opened the doors of ATV Manufacturing in 1968. " Can anybody guess what the other brand was?
    I guess he felt he couldn't get enough inventory to sell so he decided to build his own. So ATV manufacturing(attex) was born.
    Last edited by LarryW; 10-11-2013 at 11:16 PM.

I find it interesting that Attex and ski tow (stalker) both made pop up campers. any other ATV manufacturer in the camping business?
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

Not 100% sure if the made pop ups but Sierra trail boss and StarCraft maybe? Think they did.

And David McCahill distributed amphicats before starting up attex.
    Last edited by LarryW; 09-26-2013 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by trebmaster View Post
    I find it interesting that Attex and ski tow (stalker) both made pop up campers. any other ATV manufacturer in the camping business?
    I think Matt O said something about Camel making one too.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Very cool stuff! Thanks for posting Jim. 30,000 a year?!? For how many years?! Where are all these used machines??? Attex's are a fuzz smaller than Hustlers & Argos,I know I can find room for at least one or five more,lol.

Joe.

Neat article. Gotta find one of those pop-ups now

I know of 3 Attex campers that belong to members. Does anyone know of any more around? I'll take one in any condition or just pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by liflod View Post
    I know of 3 Attex campers that belong to members. Does anyone know of any more around? I'll take one in any condition or just pieces.
    If I did, I would buy them. Lol
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

+ Reply to Thread