synthetic oils in 2002 conquest with kawasaki fd 620

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: synthetic oils in 2002 conquest with kawasaki fd 620

synthetic oils in 2002 conquest with kawasaki fd 620

Are there many members out there running synthetic oils in motors and transmissions? Some folks I have talked to say it will eat gaskets, any thoughts on this? I went through 65 threads in the engines topics and only one thread mentioned its use.

I use Synthetic oils in mine, never had a problem...

RD

Use it in my 18hp vanguard for a few years now, no problems yet.

only way to go, just never run it in a new engine. the rings may never seat right.

I plan on going to synthetic next oil change. Love the stuff.

I use Mobil 1 in my conquest. No issues.

Briggs has it listed the only oil after the 50 hr oil change. I run Mobil 1 in everything. It takes the heat real well and will pour at -40 degrees. I've never seen regular oil that is close to that.

I use Mobil 1 in my Conquests tranny, engine, and bearings. I had it down to -50 a couple of winters ago and it fired right up (5w-30).I would never use anything else personally. I use synthetic in everything I own except my Rokons engine, which the Kohler engine specifically states not to use synthetic.

+ Reply to Thread