NEEDT Pine lake

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: NEEDT Pine lake

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    I'm planning on Hamlin as of now with the Turd for 4 stroke, next year I should be more active and hopefully make most of the NEEDT stuff with the Turd and something slightly more aggressive. Schedule conflicts seem to be an issue this year, hopefully others will be free next year.
    So it's true....

I've been hearing all these rumors. That's great, Jim; see you at Hamlin.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Yeah, I'll be needing a Rookie Stripe next year so as to not get run over.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Just get one of these. 'Works for me, anyway.

[IMG][/IMG]

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Aw, c'mon. That's no attitude to have. If I can get my Hustler race-ready before then AND convince my parents to make the trip, I plan on coming in with all six blazing a path to the front.

No stats for "A"?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Thank you gentleman but this is greatest family of lunatics I have ever had the pleasure of being associated with. Doing my thing for Bud to get you guys on the track when needed doesn't leave me a lot of time in the pits to help out like Brad said he pretty much knows my tool box and what I have but it is great to see everyone work together and help each other out as much as possible even though I didn't race I gotta admit its my 2nd day of recovery I am pretty much crippled yet but I am finally coherent enough to do this for anyone following these guys hear are the current point standings

2 stroke stock

1st Don Kinyon. 47 points
    1st James Gerber. 47 points
    3rd. Brian Sharkey. 38 points
    4th. Scott Davis. 33 points
    5th. Bob Sharkey. 32 points
    6th. Derek Brink. 20 points

Modified

1st Don Kinyon. 44 points
    2nd Matt Kinyon 43 points
    3rd. James Gerber 40 points
    4th. Brad Smith. 38 points
    5th. Derek Brink. 20 points
    6th. Scott Davis. 16 points

4 stroke
    1st Marc Stobinski. 50 points
    2nd Nick Oxender. 44 points
    3rd. George Morrish. 20 points
    3rd. Dave Smith. 20 points

Springer

1st. Matt Oxender. 50 points
    2nd. Brad Smith. 44 points
    3rd. Dave Smith. 40 points

Anyone that can come out to Hamlin Pa in September even just as spectators should do it cause looking at this points list its gonna be some serious racing with these guys going for there championships and they need all the support they can get I am really hoping that next year we can get a few more racers out here This sport is only going to be around as long as we have people to do it I got asked. Over the weekend by several people how come two years ago we had 28 machines on the line for one class and now we have 6 I said I don't know I understand people are busy or its too far for some races but the only answer I have is I don't know I can say though it is a shame that all these race machines that asked for more races never get to make it out and if its my fault if I am not getting information out in time please let me know I try to keep everything posted up to date but with a little luck I will see you guys in Hamlin

i am guessing there are no points for exhibition Don

Quote Originally Posted by james gerber View Post
    i am guessing there are no points for exhibition Don
    I thought Matt took care of that. A Stock isn't listed on NEEDT site either.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Yea the A stock thing is kinda my fault we where having so many problems last year with the A stock class that we only ran one race and that was at Hamlin and it was an exhibition class I forgot about that and because I didn't go to Geneva I forgot about again I did go to talk to Shawn after the race this weekend but he was already gone I will try him on the phone and see if we can make this a points class also, just give me some time to work on it. Sorry. Guys

6 wheeler A class points standings

1st. Matt Oxender. 44 points
    2nd. Marc Stobinski 43 points
    3rd. Don Kinyon. 40 points
    4th. George Morrish. 25 points
    5th. Scott Davis. 18 points

Sorry about the confusion looks like we got it straightened out.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    6 wheeler A class points standings

1st. Matt Oxender. 44 points
    2nd. Marc Stobinski 43 points
    3rd. Don Kinyon. 40 points
    4th. George Morrish. 25 points
    5th. Scott Davis. 18 points

Sorry about the confusion looks like we got it straightened out.
    OH BOY! Looks like a race in Pa. it will be.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

+ Reply to Thread