hustler got stuck

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: hustler got stuck

Quote Originally Posted by duckhunt81 View Post
    Has anyone converted from old cable style to the newer linkage style, but keeping the split shiftting capabilities? I am having trouble with my cables binding as it turns up between the front of the motor and the T-20 from the rear. It looks like it would be better to connect to the T-20 from the front with the spring assist linkage. I feel like you should be able to attach to the orignal shift levers with some typle of linkage to keep the splitting capabilities, but any input would be great. Thanks.
    I don't know if anyone has done it...but it could be done. Probably have to take the frame out If you got another stock shifter, there is room for two shifters there. Then all you would have to do is modify/split the shifter bar thing in front of the T-20.
    Hammers should have warning labels.

Quote Originally Posted by boncrshr View Post
    I don't know if anyone has done it...but it could be done. Probably have to take the frame out If you got another stock shifter, there is room for two shifters there. Then all you would have to do is modify/split the shifter bar thing in front of the T-20.

BC,

Here is what I did for my racer. Notice there are two shifters (kind of overkill but what the heck)

"Don't worry my Dad's a TV repairman, he has an excellent set of tools..I can fix It"

No such thing as overkill....BTW, that Hustler is looking first class. Really nice job on the motor plate! That shifter set up would be perfect for Kestian....looks like he might be taking the frame out soon!
    Hammers should have warning labels.

+ Reply to Thread