what's the $ value of my conq 8x8

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what's the $ value of my conq 8x8

what's the $ value of my conq 8x8

he guys n gals ,what in your opinon would you price this at if it were owned by you and wanted to sell. looking to sell it so i can up size to avenger.

installed new chains (all)
    new battery
    new 4500lb winch
    built boat rack
    gps holder
    plugs oils filter
    new windshild lexan,new windows on canvas cover
    cargo rack
    spare rim /tire
    new brake pads
    new swamp fox tires
    640 hrs on meter
    Attached Images
    Last edited by magger; 09-26-2009 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by magger View Post
    he guys n gals ,what in your opinon would you price this at if it were owned by you and wanted to sell. looking to sell it so i can up size to avenger.

installed new chains (all)
    new battery
    new 4500lb winch
    built boat rack
    gps holder
    plugs oils filter
    new windshild lexan,new windows on canvas cover
    cargo rack
    spare rim /tire
    new brake pads
    new swamp fox tires
    640 hrs on meter
    I have a 2000 Conquest with every option except heater. I added a rops & winshield & hard top, power outlet, upgraded winch, tracks, snow blade, led taillights, spare tire on rim, 4 helmets, 4 life vests, even tossing in a tandem axle custom trailer. Only 340 hours. Fresh tune up, replaced bearings, life time spark plugs, new brake pads.
    All for half the price of a new base 8x8, everything for $9,500.00.

I hope that helps you price yours!

Its hard to say low hour loaded conquests in our area anyway, go in the $10,000 range sell quickly and then I've seen older ones from the 90's advertised in the 5 to 6 thousand range and don't seem to sell very quickly. I think there are quite a few for sale because of the same reason you want to sell yours to get into the new style Avenger or Frontier. I wanted to get a Conquest but now that I have driven an Avenger unless an unbelievable deal comes along I'm going to wait till I can afford a new style 8x8. Good luck with selling yours hope it goes quick for you.
    After the game the King and the Pawn end up in the same Box!

Magger,,Don't mean to get off the subject,,,But,,,
    How do those Swamp Fox tire's do ?
    What size are they?
    Do they swim ok? I have the 27" Swamp Fox on my Brute 750,,(cant swim,,,not like my BigFoot anyway),,,always thought they may swim well,,,Deep Lugs.

The new Avengers look cool,,,I was on the phone with the owner of
    "William T Barns" Argo sales,,,in MD. Asked him about the new Argo's,,He said he is waiting to get one,,and wont pass any judgement on it,,,until he has had it for 6-months or so,,putting it through it's paces,,,He has been in the Business for 42 yrs he said,,and seemed kind of concerned that it had No Idler shafts,,,and that it may damage the trans ,,,only time will tell he said.

Good looking Conquest you have !
    Last edited by m350; 09-27-2009 at 03:54 PM.

havnt swam the beast as of yet, but going to get some video soon as it s moose season right now

Hey, don't mean to steal your thread but while the estimators are around I thought I'd try mine. I only got 2 rides on it this year and I just can't seem to justify keeping it unless I start riding it!

2003 Bigfoot
    90.6 hours (yes, hardly used at all and looks immaculate)
    3k Winch
    Bilge
    6' Plow
    40 lb Electric Outboard
    Extra tire
    New Battery.
    Cover
    Attached Images
    Derek

+ Reply to Thread