It's video time

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 249 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2483

Thread: It's video time

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-14-2016 at 08:34 AM.

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-13-2016 at 09:27 PM.

Top Vid George.Nice stunts on the ice.And that machine you've got is a fast little sucker.Seasons Greeting.

Cool

Exellent video george I'm going to go up north this year to play in the snow haven't done it yet maybe I can get Fleegle and dropper to go too and if I'm lucky Snork too.... Merry Christmas to All.....P.S. P.m. me your e-mail so I can give you a copy of the banana buggies theme.....Bingo.....

Thanks everyone.

The in-car shots were filmed Saturday. All the others were filmed through the years.

They are a lot of fun in the snow and on the ice. I think I'm going back to Lake George with the Jersey Folk in February.
    Banned

Great vid, George! Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas, everybody!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

That was a cool video George.I live in central Alabama,In 47 years i have never seen a white christmas,Maybe this year.If we get any snow it is very little and far between.Looks like alot of fun.MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and family and all the other members.

Poncin

And now to something completely different.....

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    And now to something completely different.....

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.
    \\Very Cool Marc.

I also like the Monty Python reference.
    Banned

Looks like you had quite the crowd on hand to watch you. You really don't realize how big those Poncins are until you see them with two adults in it and it makes them look small.

+ Reply to Thread