It's video time

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 249 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2483

Thread: It's video time

That machine looks familiar.

Thanks for posting the video, Dan. Tim mentioned it to me yesterday, but I have not had the opportunity to see it yet.

Bud

Quote Originally Posted by Bud View Post
    That machine looks familiar.

Thanks for posting the video, Dan. Tim mentioned it to me yesterday, but I have not had the opportunity to see it yet.

Bud
    Bad to the Bone Bud

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    in light snow they will dominate, any doubters check out the video.
    Dominate? You're kidding me.

What are you dominating? This is another video, (err... advertisement via proxy) that draws conclusions from a lack of any data whatsoever. Calling this a snow test is like spitting on the ground and saying that the tracks perform effortlessly in wet conditions. For goodness sake, the grousers are taller than the snow is deep.

I won't dismiss their capabilities, but if you're claiming victory, at least make it a competition.

~m

::EDIT:: There *ARE* some videos of the those tracks performing in deeper snow..... They seem to do well.
    Last edited by hydromike; 12-28-2010 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    Dominate? You're kidding me.

::EDIT:: There *ARE* some videos of the those tracks performing in deeper snow..... They seem to do well.
    Adair tested the ARGO rubber tracks last winter but nothing about the adair plastic tracks

so far, in deep snow, the bar is set by the 20 inches rubber tracks; not by a ride-on lawn mower.

Last edited by smog; 12-28-2010 at 03:30 PM.
    2008 MAX-IV 500T 30hp Bandolero

Oh, gotcha.... I didn't look close enough to see that these were Argo's units.

An even better reason for a genuine comparison, I guess.

You know guys, everyone has been asking about snow performance of these tracks, I never said they would be great in powder, I am not trying to promote anything I am posting a video. I have posted videos showing what my max would do for years, no promotion just posting video.

I am very pleased with my Adair Tracks. I post video so that Forum members can see the capabilities, my tracks are awesome and I love them. If you chose not to like them or if you think something else is better I think that is great. That is what freedom is all about.

I am about improving the sport, heres the information, if you think something is better post it and brag about it, I certainly will not be offended.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    There has been a lot of people on the Forum asking the Following question.
    "How will Adair tracks perform in Snow?" This video will answer that question and the answer is, in light snow they will dominate, any doubters check out the video.

Snow, that's not snow, I agree with smog. Check out this video, I don't need no "stinken tracks", lol

Bw6
    Awesome

6x6 with 20 inches rubber tracks in deep snow

2008 MAX-IV 500T 30hp Bandolero

Smog, Impressive, does it have a 16 or 18 hp?

+ Reply to Thread