What to watch for when buying a 6x6 or 8x8?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What to watch for when buying a 6x6 or 8x8?

What to watch for when buying a 6x6 or 8x8?

Hello All,
    I am in the process of buying my 1st 6x6 or 8x8 and was wondering if some of you could offer some advice? What are some things to watch out for? Also things to look for when looking at a used machine? Thank you for your time.

Here you go.... this about sums it up.

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/conte...r-s-guide.html

~m

Thank you HydroMike!! Thats what i was looking for!!!

You're welcome! What sort of machine are you looking at purchasing?

~m

I just wish we could help more people with their first purchase. This check list was created for that very reason. Not knowing about these machines can as with anything cause you a lot of expense and anguish. Once you decide post up the type/model and year and we can help further. Our mission is to help you get the best machine for your money and enjoy our great hobby. Good luck with your selection.

Note: If you are planning to carry a lot of equipment and more than one or two passenger(Kids) i would look at a 8 wheeler which has a lot of storage room. Just a item to consider.

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir
    Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    I just wish we could help more people with their first purchase. This check list was created for that very reason. Not knowing about these machines can as with anything cause you a lot of expense and anguish. Once you decide post up the type/model and year and we can help further. Our mission is to help you get the best machine for your money and enjoy our great hobby. Good luck with your selection.

Note: If you are planning to carry a lot of equipment and more than one or two passenger(Kids) i would look at a 8 wheeler which has a lot of storage room. Just a item to consider.
    We had several members that had less than happy experiences with their first buys, so Mike, being the great guy that he is, came up with a first time buyer guide, in an effort to alleviate some of the problems and remove as much guesswork as one could. Hopefully it has helped ease a lot of newbies into our sport. WAY TO GO MIKE!

+ Reply to Thread