New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 722 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 631 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

welcome aboard, and good luck with your Terra Tiger build. i sold my tiger a while back but i have manuals in pdf if you want them. send me a pm with your email and i'll send them your way. site member "farmtoybuilder" has a lot of experience with the tigers and could probably steer you pretty well on any questions that come up.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

New Argo Vanguard owner

Hi
    I am a charter captain with not enough to do in the winter, I just bought a 93 Argo Vanguard. I am looking at some of the ideas for home made tracks and have seen some great ideas on the forum. i will also be decking it out with other accessories and attachments. Thanks in advance for your help and ideas.
    Capt Peter from the "Hooker Too"

Welcome aboard Captain Peter. Congratulations on your purchase.

Hello , I'm from Weahterford, Tx. Bought a argo 6x6 last week. I think it's exactly what I need for hunting and driving the kids around. Looks like I'm around some good people.

Mudbugg ,

Welcome to the amphibious forum. We have a group of amphibs that get together for rides just out side of Jacksonville, texas ,going west. The place where we ride is called Fun Wheeler ,atv park. Maybe you and your son would also like to ride with us ?

Newcomer

Hello,I'm new to this site although I have visited it several times. I own 2 of the 4x4 utility atvs but always have been interested in amphibious atvs. I thought maybe by this coming summer I might buy an older 6x6 to give it a try. My riding buddies think I'm nuts but I think they are the ones missing out.Joe

( QUOTE ) ' My riding buddies think I'm nuts but I think they are the ones missing out.'

Big welcome to the forum Joe. Yeah , I got those same kind of comments when I first sold my Polaris 500 , 4x4 ,and later bought my Max IV , 6x6. When I experienced first hand the many places that I could take my amphibious 6x6 ,but never could with my Polaris 4x4 , the negative thoughts of my friends soon disappeared. When you finally get an amphib of your own , and experience the fun of an amphibious group ride ,thoughts like these will become a distant memory.
    Last edited by mudbug3; 12-15-2009 at 12:05 AM.

Hi all
    I have been lurking around here for the last month or so.Decided I need a one of these things so I traded the wifes jet ski(hehehe) for a 4 seat hustler a couple of weeks ago.I just recieved the bands for the t 20 in the mail today,and over the weekend built a roll cage.Should have it going this week (I hope).This is a great site.
    Bucdriver

Welcome to the site.

Wecome aboard all

Welcome to the site new members, hope to hear from you guys on the site and your adventures with your machines. Hope the wife don't gt to missing the JetSki?

+ Reply to Thread