It's video time

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 249 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2483

Thread: It's video time

I posted these in the Argo forum but because they are videos, I thought I would put the link to them in here also. It is footage from our annual family hunting trip in November. We used the Avenger to get two bulls out. I am new to the "video while hunting" thing and this is the first attempt to get some footage.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn H View Post
    Cool video! Where was this ride at? Be safe looks like your Bigfoot was top heavy.
    This ride was in Eastern ontario. The bigfoot usually floats just fine with the roof but there is a price to be paid for nonsense. The machine drove home after a little draining out and fooling with the plugs and such. The next day some milky oil boiled out of the tranny and they changed the tranny oil. no hurt no foul.

Looks cold.

Argo woods trail....

My 9 year old son driving argo through woods trail after checking rabbit snares.....no luck with rabbits but some good sign....

Last edited by Mike; 12-26-2011 at 11:23 PM. Reason: embedded video by using filmstrip button

New video: Max 2 and Argo at River Run.

Nice machines Noel, I have always been impressed by the performance of that little MaxII with the 25" Mudbugs:Your Argo Frontier with Adair tracks sets a new standard.

I love the hood scoops .Do you have any problems over heating in the summer?

NOEL...man your really gets around well! I just had mine in the water today, bout that same depth and it doesnt get around near as well as yours! I see you have larger tires but also noticed your treads were pointing foward....mine seem to rock and roll in reverse but barely anything in forward...should I switch my tires around? Sweet video!

Thought I'd place this here as well, but please post any comments in the forum "6x6 around the world".

buggyman1 and i had a little ride today. here he is getting a little crazy
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

+ Reply to Thread