New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 722 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 359 409 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

hello,,i just got my first argo...having a hard time getting ownership....is the serial # the same as vin # ??..i have a 1998 6x6 vanguard.....it only shows serial # not vin #...can anyone help...thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Hi Derek, welcome to the site. There are a lot of us from this area so hurry up and find an ATV so you can go riding with us.
    Haha Im trying to find one but about the only place I have looked so far is craigslist and have only found 1 on there and its in Raleigh. Its a 2005 Max IV, just gotta save up some more money.

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post
    Derek,
    I'm up in the Statesville area. I have a pretty good variety of machines if you want to look some over/ try some before you buy shoot me a private message. What I don't currently own is an Argo.
    Sounds good I might have to get up with you as I have never rode in one let alone seen one haha. Nice to know there are people around here who can point me in the right direction.

Hi Robb, welcome to the site. Depending on what you are trying to accomplish, you can use the serial number as a VIN or, if that won't work for you, you can call Argo and I believe they will get you a VIN from your serial number.

thanks for the info,,my local argo dealership is willing to help me get a ownership...awesome site by the way..my argo only has a serial # and model tag...could'nt find a vin # tag...is this normal ??..thanks again//
    Last edited by robb; 01-16-2012 at 10:14 PM.

Hi Mike, I am a newbie to aatv world. A buddy and I purchased a 1985 HTB 8x8 argo on Christmas day. It was in desperate need of a frame up rebuild. So far so good , we have it completely disassembled and no real surprises. Sure have a lot of questions for the experienced out there though.

Hi Bal Hinch, welcome to the site. Getting the Argo completely disassembled is half the battle and often one of the most frustrating parts. If you are already that far along, it shouldn't take you two too much longer to get it back together. Good luck with the rebuild.

Im HILTON from GA found this site while looking for a coot atv. I have a few acres and think the coot would work well to get around. I have located 2 coot atv's 1 is for a family member. Now i need 2 kits to make them 4wl steer - any ideas? Someone said (coot tom) may be able to help me. Also used to have a Terra-Tiger 6 wheel atv in the 80's - loved it.

Hello, Robb, Bal Hinch and Hilton! Welcome to the site!

Been looking at this site for a while now and took a couple shots at posting but I'm as new to web forums as I am to aatvs. I got my first 6x6 a four months ago and its awesome. This forum is the reason I got the argo, its a 2001 conquest I think,maybe a frontier.It has the 25 inch tires and the 20hp kawasaki v-twin engine, in camo trim w/roll bar on the back. It only had 109hrs on it and it looked like new. I put about 35hrs on in so I still have a lot of learning to do to know what its capable of. I live in Delta Jct. Alaska so there is some of everything on every ride. Been riding 4x4 atvs for about 5 years and they will go alot of places but it didn't take very long to figuire out they don't have a chance of staying with the argo, I think my buddies are a little ticked off because I don't need the winch much anymore ha ha. I hope you get this post you guys are the reason I got this machine and I will have lots of questions for you pros out there. I will post a picture of my machine when I figuire out how. thanks the beagle man

Hi beagle man, welcome to the site and congratulations on purchasing your first 6x6.

+ Reply to Thread