New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 457 of 722 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457 458 459 467 507 557 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi Darryl, welcome to the forum. Congratulations on not only purchasing your Poncin but also finding out what it is. That's a step in the right direction. If you get a chance, upload some photos to the gallery so we can all check it out. There aren't a lot of Poncin owners here on the site but there are a couple. Good luck with your rebuild.

[IMG][/IMG]

Hey everyone. Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I am a proud new owner of a Puma Stalker, I belive, that I took in on a trade. I plan on starting the restore this winter. It was last running 2 years ago. It needs some work but I'm looking forward to the challenge. I would be interested to know if anyone has a lead on body parts or complete tubs for this style 6x6. Any info is appreciated. Also, this is a great site. Well done......

Craig
    Last edited by CraigH; 12-05-2013 at 08:23 AM. Reason: added a pic

Cool looking machine CraigH what does it have for a motor/trans?

Not really sure quite yet. It came with two engines. I believe one is a Kohler but not sure the size. We wheeled it into the shop real quick before the weather hit and I havent taken the time to sort through the machine. I hope to go thru it this evening once I get off work.

hello lee here ive rode birt bikes and quads for years took a ride in a max some years back, was hooked but never could afford one my self. Now ive got 3 kids but still have a bream of owning a 6x6 think I want one for my 5 year soberity birthday. any one wana help a brother out. thank for having a place just for us that want one vechial for all our needs .I live in mi

Hi Hillbilly, welcome to the site. What part of Michigan? Good deals on machines usually get snapped up right away.....especially inexpensive machines. It would be easier for members to point you to a good machine at a fair price. Often the low dollar machines need so many parts you are better off buying one ready to ride anyway.
    You should start a new thread in the "Wanted" section and list your parameters. Location, budget, 2 or 4+ seat, make/model you would prefer, etc., don't forget to tell us how mechanically inclined you are and how much work you are willing to do to one.

Hey guys Jeremy here. Just bought my first AATV lastnight. Should be here Sunday. 1997 Conquest. I have a quad guy and bike guy for a lot of years figured I would the AATV world a try. And that way I can take the wife and dogs with also. We have ridden in a few so. And just wanna say thanks for all the info I have gotten from this great bunch of people!!

Hey Jeremy, welcome to the site. Congratulations on your purchase. It's fun to be able to load up the entire family and go out exploring in one vehicle. Post some pictures of your Conquest when you get it so we can check it out.

new to the neighborhood

Hello everyone. New to 6×6 . Just got what I believe is a 2002 max IV. Need help!

Hi from Crawford, Ontario, I just bought my first Argo G 8 and looking for information on it, then I found your great forum!

+ Reply to Thread