New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 488 of 722 FirstFirst ... 388 438 478 486 487 488 489 490 498 538 588 ... LastLast
Results 4,871 to 4,880 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

hello I just bought a golf cart that is lifted and has a cuyuna engine in it . I was trying to find a service manual for it and found yall

Is it a Cuyuna 440 with the 6 bolt head? If so, that's a GREAT engine. I have one in my Attex 440 Thunderchief and it's fast! They respond very well to some porting and a fresh bore with new pistons and rings.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Hi my name is Kim. I live just outside of Berlin, WI. I am next door neighbors to Doug Houghton who has totally got me and my husbank Frank hooked on the Argo. We went for our very first ride today and are totally impressed with what these machines can go through. It was a great ride through swampy wetlands and tamerac woods. Bogs and stumps and mucky trails had us thinking OMG but we made it through every obstacle that came our way. So much fun! I can tell you from a first time rider these machines are the bomb and hopefully we'll become proud owners of one someday soon. Thanks.

Hello everybody,
    I just finished my argo rebuild and wanted to share with all you guys the thing I made. Thanks for all the help I gathered here with respect to mechanic.

Thanks
    Paul
    Last edited by Mike; 05-18-2014 at 09:06 PM. Reason: removed link to video

Hi Kim, welcome to the forum. Your enthusiasm is the same that I felt when I took my first ride in an amphibious ATV. Luckily, it still hasn't gone away.

Paul, welcome to the website.

Hi Mike and 6x6 members
    I just bought a 2007 max iv and found a guy in Phoenix that has helped me a lot. Whipper is a great guy and is a wealth of knowledge on the 6x6 cars I can't say enough about him and his wife. That being said I turn 60 next month been married 38 yrs we have 2 grown boys and love the outdoors . Looking forward to playing with my new toy in Northern Arizona soon

Hello my fellow Argo'ers. I'm new to the Argo community and recently just bought my first Argo, a 1980s model Argo Vanguard or Conquest, not sure... Its an 8x8. One thing thats bothering me about it is that one side doesn't want to turn really well? what could that be? Otherwise it works great. here is a picture. Hope to learn many tips and tricks for my Argo and share adventures with everyone. I'm also from Houston TX. -Lee

New to the forum

Hello all. I'm Ben from Pennsylvania and I started into this " addiction" about three years ago when I bought a 1970 something MAX 4. It had what I assume to be a factory installed 18 hp Single cylinder Tecumseh in it that loved to blow sparkplugs out of the head. Just a few weeks ago I finally got around to changing the engine out for a Polaris Sportsman 500 motor. What a difference that made. As soon as I figure out how to post some pics I will.

Hi Big Cuzzy, I'm glad you made it on the site.

Lee, congratulations on your 8x8. You will probably have to start a new thread in the Argo forum to get a technical response but you can always start by checking the brakes on the side of your Argo that isn't turning properly.

Ben, welcome to the forum. Have fun with that 500 Max IV.

I'm new to the 6x6 world. I have always wanted one......So I just Purchased a MAX IV With an 18HP Motor. I would Like to make a few upgrades. 1) I think I want tracks, I have no idea what are the best kind. 2) I would like to upgrade the motor, I was thinking 25/30 HP..... Is this just a Motor Change of do I need to change a clutch too? 3) I was thinking a Bilge Pump. And last but not least I think I need to purchase a second unit, because I have a lot of fun off road, but I think I could have a lot more fun if I hade a second MAX close by just incase.

+ Reply to Thread