New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 558 of 722 FirstFirst ... 58 458 508 548 556 557 558 559 560 568 608 658 ... LastLast
Results 5,571 to 5,580 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hey there, new to the forum, fairly new to the 6x6 world. Had my cherry popped when I was young riding alongside my neighbor in his Argo when I was just 10! Swore I'd own one from that forward. Bought a 2001 Argo Vanguard a couple months ago and I haven't looked back. I have so many questions and so many ideas but I will try not to pester and take it easy starting with my priorities. Thanks for letting me join. I'm in the Northern Neck of Va if anybody is close by and wants to ride!!!

Hi Doo-Bop, welcome to the forum and congratulation on picking up your Vanguard.

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum and having read a fair bit from this site I have seen enough to think that you all sound like a great bunch of people. I am down in the beautiful South Pacific nation of New Zealand. I have a Triton Predator and am in the process of doing some upgrading of the system to use with Emergency Response Services, in particular Search and Rescue. Any information on Service manuals for the Triton would be greatly appreciated. I'll post some photos when I can.

Hi Ulysses, welcome to the forum. There have been a couple of members with Triton Predators but not many. I look forward to seeing photos of yours. In the few photos that I had seen online, I really liked the look/design of the Predator. It is so low and sleek. A few years ago I got to see one and it was even better in person.

hello my names jr bought a 1974 scrambler mark XII need some help broke a steering line don't know how to fill it back up replaced line manual says use a grease gun to put in type a tranny fluid bought the grease gun cant get it to fill does anyone have any ideals on how to do this thank you

Hello Jr., welcome to the forum. Start a new thread in the "Other AATVs" section of this site with your technical question. Someone may be able to help you there.

new here I have a 1969 attex 297 have a 5000 series transmission its popping out of gear in forward anyone have one for sale or know about some parts let me know thanks joe

Welcome, Joe;

Check the classified section. Member Andylmusic76 has a 7000 for sale for $120. It's a bolt in replacement for the 5000 and it's a better transmission. The 7000 has a larger main shaft and is stronger where the smaller 5000 is prone to breaking at the end journals. Good Luck!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Hey Members
    Gene& Cindy coming on board. Looking forward to meet and ride with you Wart Hogs. We live in NH and just purchased a 2010 Frontier 650 which had a 23HP motor installed 6x6. Looking for a good repair shop as it need some work. Does anyone no of a good repair shop that works on Argos.??

Hi Joe, welcome to the forum.

Hey Gene and Cindy. It's good to have you here. I don't know of any shops in NH but you can start a new thread in the Argo forum asking there. Someone may be able to help.

+ Reply to Thread