New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 614 of 722 FirstFirst ... 114 514 564 604 612 613 614 615 616 624 664 714 ... LastLast
Results 6,131 to 6,140 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi everybody hope your all doing well in the world. Thank you all for the add. First of all my name is Mike im from and live in bloomington indiana and have rode dirt bikes,atvs, and love just about anything with an engine guess you could say im a gearhead. Also love too go boating,fishing and hunting. I traded a crossbow for an amphibious a couple of years back and knew it needed restored but didn't have a garage too play with it in until the last couple of months. The most i can figure out about it so far is its a Sperry rand wedge 295 and was built late 60's early 70's. T would love too maybe find a few original parts in good shape for this thing if anybody might know a place. It is completely tore down right now looking like a big bath tub on saw horses. Recently got all my new bearings here recently and got all the axles and plates cleaned up on it. Somebody has taken out the original engine and built all the brackets and put an old 462 skidoo snowmobile on it so without having too say much once its done its going to be repainted and name frankenstein's monster seems only fitting for the circumstances.

Welcome
    Have fun with the wedge and post pics if you can. I Wish I had mine back

Hey new to the site and just traded a polaris magnum for my 2nd 6x6. I got a 2002 maxii with the 16hp vanguard. My first one was a sierra trail boss that the engine went out in just about a month after getting it. I had wanted another one ever since the trail boss was gone.

Hey Caseymaples, welcome to the forum and congratulations on picking up your Max II. Those are great machines!

Hello to all!, Name is Rick and I have had several 6x6's Max2 and Max 4 and even a Wedge,,,sold them all for one reason or another. I now own enough lakefront property with a large pasture and I think I would have more use/fun with a 6x6 than a Bass boat. Looking forward to catching up on info and am looking to purchase a "Project Unit" in the South east. Willing to travel for a good deal.

Hello all! My name is Randal, more known on a few automotive forums as TheSilverBuick, hence the screen name. I've been looking at MAX's for a few years but several folks have said to me I wouldn't like them due to being slow and lacking suspension so has kept me from spending any real money on getting one. But I ran across one locally for $700 and at that price point I had to get it and either get it out of my system or prove I like it enough to either modify it to my liking or buy a better one.

I'm pretty excited. I don't know yet the year or where to find the serial number. It has a Kohler 440(?) 2-stroke engine in it. I heard it run poorly, but the choke isn't hooked up, but it sounds/feels like it has good compression so hopefully just some carburetor work away from running good. The chains and sprockets seem to be in good repair as is the shifter and control lever linkages. I still have plenty to learn about it and look forward to getting out and driving it.

YOU WILL LIKE IT !
    With that engine combo in it it will NOT be Slow for sure.

Rick, welcome to the forum. It sounds like you've got the perfect place to enjoy an ATV. I hope you find one soon.

Randal, welcome to the forum. I hope you get your Max running good soon so you can enjoy it.

Hi iam greg parker just got a old terra tiger going to restore. Need help finding steering clutches.
    Thanks
    Greg

Man at 49 I'm glad to be a newbie at something! We down here in Tyler Texas with a max 6x6... Hey y'all I just found a 23hp vanguard, will it bolt in as I've got a 14hp vanguard in it now... man the extra 9 would be nice and I've come across a guy that has 12, 23hp for sale for $ 120 each, they could use top end and clean up but that's about it. Under 150 hrs

+ Reply to Thread