New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 638 of 722 FirstFirst ... 138 538 588 628 636 637 638 639 640 648 688 ... LastLast
Results 6,371 to 6,380 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hello

New to the page, I have a 2000 Vanguard with all the accessories I would like an 8 wheeler but don't have the room for it. Living in Michigan most of the use is ice fishing and working around the property.

Welcome bhall305
    Post some pictures if your machine
    Are you running tracks?

Hi my name is Gene.live in central wisconsin,town by the name of Neshkoro.i own a 2002 Maxll 16hp.use it only in fall for hunting and it has less than 50 hours.now that im retired plan to use it more.in fguture i will be asking all kinds of questions,for i know very little.im already thinking about tracks seeing we do get snow.thanks for listening.

Hi guys newbie is here, Dave is my name, have been lurking for a while, decided to registered finally!!

Gene and Dave, welcome to the forum!

Just dropping in and saying hi. I don't have a lot of specifics to offer as I have never owned one of these, however I've been fascinated with them since I was a kid. I have an opportunity to pick for nearly free an intact, though heavily neglected Amphicat. Not sure of the age or details yet. I can get this as a trade: maybe $100 and a day of my work. Besides that, this is for a buddy of mine, and I'll be doing the work for free anyhow, trade or not. So I feel I may have a project coming on when springtime arrives here....

There seems to be lots of good info here, I guess I have a bunch of studying to do.

Welcome to the site. You're right there is a ton of info on here and some good people always willing to help. Hope you get your Amphicat and fulfill your childhood dreams. Merry Christmas.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Hi I’ve been read this forum awhile always thought a 6x6 would of be the perfect toy in central Nebraska I just got a Max IV with a lot of upgrades. Pretty excited to give it a workout but the temp just dropped to 0. So I’m looking for a convertible top for my machine. Does anybody know where to find a top from recreatives inc? I haven’t be n able to get a response from any dealers.

Hello I just bought a Argo 8x8 Avenger with 18" super tracks and was wondering what size boat motor to run on it. A 55 lb thrust trolling motor will not move it. Anyone put a motor and what size on a 8x8 Argo with 18" tracks.

Argo recommends a maximum of 9.9 hp, but a 25" shaft is necessary to minimize cavitation.
    I have a 9.9 hp Mercury for mine, but I won't get a chance to try it out until spring, as outboards don't work so well in ice.

Welcome to the forum!

Steve

+ Reply to Thread