New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 666 of 722 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 664 665 666 667 668 676 716 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,660 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi! I'm Mike
    I live in Harrah, OK and I've owned a lawn mower shop for 20 years.
    My entire life I've owned atvs, bikes, heavy equipment, etc.

I am new to this site and just purchased a new Mud OX Vengeance Diesel about 5 months ago.

Hello, 6 wheel newbie. Live in Tulsa Oklahoma. Not sure what year my vintage action scrambler is but I'm going to try to get her running!

I am in search of an LTV KID 8x8. That search is how I discovered this site. My grandmother never learned how to drive, but my dad and uncle bought her a KID for her to get around in her retirement community at Lake Whitney. When she passed away, it was sold. 😞 I would love to have a bright yellow KID (gas or diesel). Let me know if anyone has one that they would sell “to a good home”.

Welcome to the site Hustler Dealer, Panichapens, and Celiaintexas. Congratulations on your machines and hopefully a Kid will show up soon. We are all here to help so don't be shy with questions.

Panichappens,
    post a some pictures and the engine size in the other atvs forum and surely someone should figure out what you have.

Celiaintexas,
    member GusMarrone had a nice Kid for sale for a while look him up, finding a bright yellow one could be hard.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Hi there im new the site and wanted to say Hi to everyone!

Welcome to the club, smallfry805.

I'm Jerry and I'm in mid-coast Maine. Retired coast guard so have lots of time to play with a just-bought '99 vanguard that runs/drives but needs a bit of work. Will be lookng for a few parts and since this is my first 6x6 likely a little advice.

Welcome to the site Jerry. Post pics of your new machine and questions. Lots of knowledge on this site and folks are willing to help.

hello Jerry im in southern Maine and drive a argo bigfoot.

+ Reply to Thread