New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 699 of 722 FirstFirst ... 199 599 649 689 697 698 699 700 701 709 ... LastLast
Results 6,981 to 6,990 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi 6x6 World members. New guy here in Western NC (Waynesville)just getting started. A great friend of mine put in my posession a Max IV that is awesome and in great shape. Only thing needing attention is shift linkage. It will rarely go in reverse. I look forward to getting in touch with the group for a little help and thanks in advance everyone.

hey jus looking for my 8x8 argo....was stolen from me and sold and i think ive tracked it down but need sum help if anyone wood mind....thanks for having a place for us likeminded adventurers to go and share everything 6x68x8etc...

Hi. New to the group. Like a lot of people here have ridden atvs all my life but now considering buying an argo.
    Went on a moose hunting trip with a buddy with an avenger and wss really impressed with its capabilities compared to an atv.
    Im looking at buying a conquest outfitter. Its a 2017 with 110 hours. Just wondering everyone taughts on the conquest compared to the avenger.

Hello 6x6 members! I drove an argo many moons ago (like 5-8 years ago). I had a blast and always mentioned that i wanted one. Anyways, auction popped up near me in WI and i bought it. I might have even bid against a few of you. I believe i bought an ATTEX 440 thunderchief. Its missing the engine but i plan on getting this to running driving condition.

Edit... found the vin.
    Last edited by TJ_6x6; 11-15-2020 at 09:00 PM.

New Argo owner from Michigan

Greetings from Michigan!

This summer I acquired a 2007 Argo Avenger from my father that's in need of much TLC. I recently found this forum and have been lurking / reading various topics. I'm looking forward to being part of the community, it seems like there are some great people here with a lot of knowledge.

-Josh

Hello everyone. I just purchased a 1978 prairie bob cat. I have lots of questions about how to get power to the wheels. It moves forward and kinda backward but extremely hard or near impossible to turn a slow speeds.

Hello All,

Newbie here from Ontario Canada

Somehow I have got it in my head to purchase a used Argo, preferably with tracks. I only go to my cottage 5 or 6 times during the winter so don't think a snowmobile would be worth it. Also I am not interested in paying trail fees, insurance etc. for something I would only use occasionally in the winter. However I do use the cottage a lot in the summer so an Argo might make sense as an a year round toy.
    What should I look for when purchasing? Any tips appreciated. What is the better engine for reliability / power? What years should I avoid?

I used to live in Kitchener (about 1/2 hr from New Hamburg where Argo produced at ODG) but now live in Napanee with a cottag in Haliburton

Hello every one I've been on here for a couple of weeks and found this thread and thought I would introduce myself. I live in Alaska and am looking into making my first amphibious purchase. i currently am torn between a mudd ox and and argo auora 950 or conquest 950. i love the idea of how these machines work how reliable they are and where they will go. For the last several years i have been taking my Polaris 1000 high lifter 25-30 miles into the bush fighting it the whole time while i smile and wave at the gents driving argos as I swear one day I will have one! I have another thread on here about comparing the aurora mudd ox vengeance 40 and the argo conquest 950. Once i make the swap this will almost be a daily driver for me as i use my ATV/AATV constantly. Glad to be here and am looking forward to talking to you.

Hi I just moved to southern New Hampshire on a few acres with a pond from the suburbs of Central Texas. My search for an inexpensive beater style ATV for myself and my kids lead me to a 1990s?? MaxII on Craigslist. I know basically nothing about 6x6 / skid steer vehicles, so thanks for allowing me into this amazing resource. I've already used it to clean my carburetor that was causing my beast to die under throttle.

Hello,

new to Argos and new to the forum. Just purchased a 8x8 Argo. I believe it is a 2017 Avenger ST, but finding some conflicting information, so not yet sure. Bought it off a auction site, so I have no information from original owner.
    Have already uncovered a ton of information on the site and started addressing maintenance issues and looking forward to purchasing some accessories. Mainly the Adair tracks.

Cheers to all.

+ Reply to Thread