New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 722 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 590 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Wink mepa2009@live,com

i got my feet wet with 6x6s 6months ago,now have 1argo,2attexs 1green body poly in ex.condition,ithunderchieft fair cond.i live in n.w. pa. argo is for sale,restoring attexs now keeping me ocupied.might trade or sell chief body!!it sill has decals on dash and sides of body

mepa.

Welcome to the amphibious forum.

new member with a question about a Max IV

Hi All, I have been reading form this site for a while and decided to join. I live in Alaska and have a couple of 4 wheel ATV's right now. I am looking at buying a used Max IV. It has been checked out and recently serviced buy a mechanic friend of mine. ( He told me about it being for sale.) The seller is not positive about the year of the machine, he thinks it's a 2000 or 2002. It has a 20 hp Kohler engine and all I've found is a 25 or 23hp engine on 2006 and newer. My friend is in Mexico for the next 2 weeks so I can't ask him. Can you tell by the engine size what year it could be? The owner said that he'd drop the price if it turned out to be a 2000, but he can't find any of his manuels. Thanks in advance for any help that might be out there. I'm looking forward to reading and posting more and to hopefully be owning a 6-wheeler that'll go thru the bogs up here! Len

Len, welcome to the site. There is a serial number on the Max IV's dash. It is stamped into a plate. Get that and then call the manufacturer and they can tell you the year: Amphibious Six-Wheel Drive All-Terrain Vehicles: MaxATVs - Call 1-800-255-2511

9 times out of 10 6x6's are much older than the owners say. You may also want to post your question in the Max forum. This thread is just for introductions and isn't checked by many people. Finally, if you post the serial number we may be able to give you a general idea of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by atv-peter View Post
    hi all, greetings from the land down under. Having played with all sorts of atv's it was inevitable that one day I'd have a go at a 6wd. I built a miniture 4x4 skid steer thingo, which worked well. What I was wondering is, what is the smallest 6x6 around?
    Racerone3's and r13girl's little one

other then that I would say, Jigger/gypsea then 1st generation attex/amphicats.

Noob

Hi everyone, I'm new to this web site so be gentle. i own a hustler 980 Bigfoot and love to ride it in Crosby, TX with my brothers. We will spend a whole day riding our aatvs. One of brothers has a hustler 950 Bigfoot and the other has a Max II. We are in the process of putting another one back together as we speak. I'm excited about meeting everyone and if you live in the Houston, TX area, maybe put a ride together. Its all about the ride. yea!!!

Quote Originally Posted by my name is mud 69 View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm new to this web site so be gentle. i own a hustler 980 Bigfoot and love to ride it in Crosby, TX with my brothers. We will spend a whole day riding our aatvs. One of brothers has a hustler 950 Bigfoot and the other has a Max II. We are in the process of putting another one back together as we speak. I'm excited about meeting everyone and if you live in the Houston, TX area, maybe put a ride together. Its all about the ride. yea!!!
    Welcome aboard! The Hustler 980 BIGFOOT is one of my favorite AATV's and I'm also fortunate enough to own one. You'll have tons of fun with it. Is one of your brothers a member on the site under the name of jpmustblaze? If you're in the Houston area, there are some other 6x6ers out there to ride with. I know 6x6World member Boncrshr has a really nice Hustler 950 on 25" Vampires. If you get a chance could you post some pictures of your machine too? Thanks. It seems that there are more and more Hustlers popping up over the past two years since 6x6World has emerged so you shouldn't have any problems finding answers to your questions here.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

mud 69 ,

Welcome to the BEST amphibious forum on the web ! The forum member Boncrshr told me about you guys the last time we talked on the phone. Bonschr also said that he had talked to you guys about getting together for a Big group ride at River Run park , in Neches , Tx. I have three Hustler 980,s , and a Max IV, and a friend that rides with Boncrshr and I , has a Max II. There are also two other guys that have Hustler 950,s that want to get together at River Run Park.

Welcome mud hmm ah 6 9

Welcome to the site, you will love it.

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    Welcome aboard! The Hustler 980 BIGFOOT is one of my favorite AATV's and I'm also fortunate enough to own one. You'll have tons of fun with it. Is one of your brothers a member on the site under the name of jpmustblaze? If you're in the Houston area, there are some other 6x6ers out there to ride with. I know 6x6World member Boncrshr has a really nice Hustler 950 on 25" Vampires. If you get a chance could you post some pictures of your machine too? Thanks. It seems that there are more and more Hustlers popping up over the past two years since 6x6World has emerged so you shouldn't have any problems finding answers to your questions here.
    why yes, jpmustblaze is my brother. he is the mechanic in the family and has pulled apart and put together his hustler. we are in the process of putting a third hustler (950) back together. he also is going to pull that old Briggs n stratton engine out and put a diesel engine in its place. we are dieing to see what it can do with that. my other brother has a max II which is amazing. we will have 3 hustlers and a max II when it is all said and done. we have met some cool friends who live around this area and hope to put a ride together after we pull them apart with the projects we plan to do. when its all said and done, we hope to go where no man has gone before. the finally frontier. ha ha! no but hope to met everyone soon!!!

+ Reply to Thread