New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 722 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 591 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

new to 6x6... sort of

Hey everyone my name is Shon, Right now I do not own a 6x6 or a 8x8 but within the next year I plan on getting one. I like the Argo 8x8 and the 6x6 though im not to fond of the Max, if push came to shove I would get one for the hell of it. To me the Argo's got a better chance because of there body look compared to the Max. Im doing alot of research on these vehicle's but have not found much for problems with the Argo. I have found alot of problems with the Max from the chain drive to the belts. Is the Argo a better way to go for the money involved. If you have facebook you can add me shon.nelson guy in black shirt wife in red shirt. Thanks.

New guy to the forums

Nice site I like it a lot.

I think 6x6's are great.(I wish I had one and when I can I will get one)
    We had a scrambler when I was a kid back when we lived on lake oakland what a blast that thing was even though I was really to little at that time to drive it much myself.

I was watching some vids that were posted and looking at the few machines that had gotten stuck and was wondering if anyone had ever considered installing an air tank(w/compressor) that they could use to dump/blow air under the machine to help it get off the mud.(I guess maybe it wouldnt work)

I keep thinking of maybe building a small one person 6x6.

Or more on the wild side......................
    I think a machine with a dually tire set up on each side using the skinnier front type atv tires and having the drive chain dropping down between the tires would allow nothing but tire to touch the ground.
    It would probably cost to much, be top heavy and probably be to heavy overall but it might work.

Right now all I can do is dream since we are moving and that is going to keep me very busy and broke for a while and of course my job is always in question.

welcom to the site . got to hate the move . maybe it woun't be long befor you have a amph . to ride . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Hello

I am glad I found this forum I am actively searching for a vintage Scrambler and the info here will be a Godsend. I have extensive car crafting and drag racing experience and race a 1969 AMC/Hurst Scrambler hence the desire for a Scrambler 6x6. I do thank the administators and contributors for all the 6x6 knowledge that I am about to recieve. Thanx, Rick.

Hi amcrazy,Welcome to the site,The scrambler is a cool machine but it don't have a reverse,That is a big down fall but you can get a reverse kit.Good luck with what ever machine you get.

Cool Welcome to THE site!!!

Glad to have all the new guys (and gals) aboard!! Hi Bridget!! Throw som pics up and check out the site. Got questions?, Just ask.

Still want a KID

My Name Is Randy Becker I Live In Ilion Ny I Just Bought A Attex 6 Wheeler Run By A 90s Polaris 400 Liquid Cooled All Your Help Would Be Great Im Happy To Be Here.thank You.

RANDY BECKER,

Welcome to the amphibious .
    There are lots of people here that have a passion for the Attex 6x6 , so you should fit right in.

Wecome aboard all

Hope to hear from you guys and maybe even get a chance to have a ride together. You have found the best 6x6 site on the net.

Lewis

New Guy From Maine

Long Time Reader, First Time Log On.
    I Am From The Northeast Corner Of The Grand Ole Usa. Also The Proud Owner Of A 2003 Argo Conquest That Has Carried Myself & My Family On Many An Adventure.....

+ Reply to Thread