It's video time

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 249 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Thread: It's video time

Tracks

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtorque View Post
    Question from a new guy. Seems like the majority of the time you run in water it would be a bonus to have tracks on. This would protect the tires from sharp rocks, stumps, or anything else unseen. Am I wrong in thinking this
    Tracks will not swim, at least Argos don't. Maybe some of the other will. How about it guys anyone have tracks that work in water.

The Muddox is as far as i know the only one so far.

Lewis

Escargo tracks swim Great!! Affordability is up to you!?!

Thank you Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtorque View Post
    Question from a new guy. Seems like the majority of the time you run in water it would be a bonus to have tracks on. This would protect the tires from sharp rocks, stumps, or anything else unseen. Am I wrong in thinking this
    Mike thanks alot for making the Video show directly on this web page. I hope that everyone will start using this site because it is very easy to use and the Video comes out excellent! Mudbug I have never punctured a tire in any of that mess! At the time I filmed this video I was runnung six Swamp Foxes and they are one tough tire! Those Swamp Foxes still look new to this day! Answer for the new guy. I wouldn't even consider taking tracks into this area.You probably noticed the max running over something several times when I was in the deep water. That something was cypress knees. Cypress knees look like little (or big) sharp spikes something like this ^ ^. A max with tires runs over them in the water. I don't want to think about what would happen with tracks if you started to skid steer on top of them. I have seen this same area with the water level down and there are litterally hundreds of cypress knees in the same deep water you saw me running through! Taking a quad into this area would be very, very dangerous! I had mine with me the day this was filmed and it stayed on the truck!
    Last edited by mightymaxIV; 12-06-2008 at 03:36 AM.

Cool Riding in Havasu

Went to Lake havasu City,Az for thanksgiving weekend.....

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-13-2016 at 09:07 PM.

Arizona 6wheelers

Good to see some 6x6's here in AZ. I was out on a hike the other day thinking as rocky as this place is its not really ideal for a 6x6. Well now I dont have that excuse anymore for not getting myself one

I miss AZ. What a pretty state.
    Banned

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-13-2016 at 09:08 PM.

Great videos guys

All i can say is what a great place to ride: Zoom! Zoom! Zoom!

Both videos were great.

Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by whipper-ag View Post
    This video is for Techfx & Annie. Techfx is driving Whipper's red Max. After doing a few S-turns we headed out to see where the trails went. Would have rode a lot more if I didn't break the heim joint on the SS.

The Model Citizen

TechfxAnnieinAZ.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks!

that was a fun time. It's definately not easy keeping up w/out suspension.

+ Reply to Thread