New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 536 of 722 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 534 535 536 537 538 546 586 636 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,360 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi hoping to find any info on a arnolds ferret track machine or also known as ranger v see some pic trying to find parts

Hi boni, welcome to the forum. There aren't very many members with a Ranger V. I think there may have been two or three over the years. Post a wanted ad in the classified section with the parts you are looking for. The more photos you can take and the better your description of what you are looking for, the better your chance of finding someone that has what you need. With many of our 6 and 8 wheelers, the parts are fairly generic and can be sourced elsewhere but there are always parts specific to the manufacturer that will be more difficult to find. Your Ferret may be the same way. Good luck.

Hello, brand new to 6x6world. Short version of long story. Bought an 8x8 conquest without ever driving an argo before. Found out after I got i home I got severly ripped off. So from that day to this I have been learning the hard way how to fix argo's' This week fix brake problem. I am sure glad this sight is available cause it's been a huge help.

Hello Richard, welcome to the forum. Don't feel bad, many people get into the hobby the same way you did. If you can get past the original disappointment of your purchase and treat it as a sunk cost, you can still end up with a good machine that you can enjoy for years to come.

hi! i.m Rodrigo from Chile, i have a max II 6x6 :-D, this is very very rare from this side of the planet ...

Quote Originally Posted by rinox View Post
    hi! i.m Rodrigo from Chile, i have a max II 6x6 :-D, this is very very rare from this side of the planet ...
    Welcome to the site. The max II is a great little machine. Posts some pics or video of it in action when you get a chance.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Hello, i'm new to this form and to Argo's. I bought a 2006 Avenger about a month ago. Had to replace 4 chain tensioner slider blocks ,anyone have any idea how long they last or any other info would be appreciated. this machine has 310 hrs on it
    thanks

Hi,

I'm new to argos also, but took the plunge about a month ago. Purchased a 2002 conquest with tracks, cleats, full top, winch. I bought it for ice fishing but can't wait for the warm weather riding also. So far I've installed the alternator kit just yesterday. I've found my eyes on my fingertips again!

I'm in southern Ontario.
    Cheers, LT

Quote Originally Posted by Rjd View Post
    Hello, i'm new to this form and to Argo's. I bought a 2006 Avenger about a month ago. Had to replace 4 chain tensioner slider blocks ,anyone have any idea how long they last or any other info would be appreciated. this machine has 310 hrs on it
    thanks
    Hi Rjd, sorry that I didn't see your post before now. Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your 2006 Avenger. I have a 2006 Avenger as well but I'm not sure how long the chain sliders should last. Try starting a thread in the Argo forum and someone may be able to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Lundtastic View Post
    Hi,

I'm new to argos also, but took the plunge about a month ago. Purchased a 2002 conquest with tracks, cleats, full top, winch. I bought it for ice fishing but can't wait for the warm weather riding also. So far I've installed the alternator kit just yesterday. I've found my eyes on my fingertips again!
    Hi Lundtastic, welcome to 6x6 World and congratulations on your purchase. That is a great looking Conquest and a beautiful photo.

Hi all. My name is Steve. I am from Sudbury, ON Canada. Its been a very chilly winter indeed. Enjoying some nice ice fishing with my son and grandsons. I have 2 6x6 1970's argos to pull icehut out on the ice, then come back to it almost every weekend. fun fun fun half hour ride 1 way at -32 C, usually warmer -20 going home. Sometimes its a challenge. Looking forward to communicating with the group.

+ Reply to Thread