New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 722 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 632 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hello,I'm new to aatv's. I own two 4x4 atvs but have always been interested in aatv's I hope to get an old one by this coming summer. I don't live too far from amphiman and would like to see his collection sometime. Joe

Hi Joe, welcome to the site. Hopefully you can find an old AATV around to play with.

Im very new to the 6x6 world, I just bought a 70's scrambler last week and so far had to replace the wiring, fuel pump, fuel lines, and now trying to figure out this steering problem. Its been fun so far but Im struggling with the steering and can't wait to finally drive one of these things. im near lake orion mi, and need to get this going for ice fishing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Zanghi View Post
    Hello,I'm new to aatv's. I own two 4x4 atvs but have always been interested in aatv's I hope to get an old one by this coming summer. I don't live too far from amphiman and would like to see his collection sometime. Joe
    Hey Joe,
    Good luck with your hunt!!! Shouldnt be to hard around them there parts.
    Happy to have you!

Quote Originally Posted by lakejason View Post
    Im very new to the 6x6 world, I just bought a 70's scrambler last week and so far had to replace the wiring, fuel pump, fuel lines, and now trying to figure out this steering problem. Its been fun so far but Im struggling with the steering and can't wait to finally drive one of these things. im near lake orion mi, and need to get this going for ice fishing!!
    Hello Jason,
    boy o boy, I love scramblers. PM me what its doing, I may be able to help you! Pretty close too. Hopfully you can get it going and we can all meet somewhere for a ride.

Just saying HELLO

Finally found an 8 wheeler I could afford. Rolling basket case, has been striped to nothing and started to repair holes & cracks in tub. Straightened 5 of 8 axles and turned up bearing extensions for front & rear axles. (Helps when you have a machine & fab shop in your out building) Anyway thats my project over the winter.

found attex

Ifound an old attex that looks in rough shape.It's been sitting outdoors a long time Unable to talk to the owner yet. Body is fair.No chains belts etc.Don't know if original engine runs or anything about transmission. Tires I can deal with.Can anyone give me a ball park figure on the value of this attex? Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Zanghi View Post
    Ifound an old attex that looks in rough shape.It's been sitting outdoors a long time Unable to talk to the owner yet. Body is fair.No chains belts etc.Don't know if original engine runs or anything about transmission. Tires I can deal with.Can anyone give me a ball park figure on the value of this attex? Joe
    If the tranny is a T-20 and working, it's worth at least $300 to $400.
    Banned

Hello From Joe And Sandy

I been reading you site and found it very use full, Thanks
    We been ORVing since 1972. in a Chevy k2500 4x4 (still have, since new). Honda 3 wheeler, Yamaha 1985 ( new at that time ) Big Bear. 1988 Kawaski KLR 650, 2005 Yamaha TW200 , 2001 Chevy 3500 6x6 Dually with Bigfoot 2500 camper. And our new 2008 Argo 8x8 with Cab , rubber tracks , Winch 4000 # , pump , snow plow. Just picked it up last month ( New) 2 hours. Cool web site, Thanks

Welcome to the site!

Welcome aboard!!! Sounds like you have had a lot of toys in your past.

+ Reply to Thread