Wussy Bridge

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wussy Bridge

Wussy Bridge

Once upon a time...last January, Jimleadfoot came over to my house for a ride.
    It was just the two of us so I invited my neighbor with his quad. On the far back end of my property I have a ditch full of muck and water. It was lightly frozen over and both MaxII's were able to scoot across without breaking through. The quad however was chicken! The sissy didn't want to get wet at 15 degrees F. Being the nice guy I am I decided to make a bridge JUST for him. OK it does coincidentally happen to line up with my deer hunting blind, and if the deer just happen to use it I might have a perfect 90-100 yd shot. I also had to put up the sign...just HAD to.
    Attached Images

Love the sign, and the fact that the Max is parked in the water next to it! Good luck with the hunt strategy.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

That is too funny.

Y'all must not know anybody that rides a 4 wheeler like me lol
    1983 Hustler 945-HK 627cc Vanguard
    1982 GMC K-10 Sierra Classic Suburban 6.2 Diesel
    2010 Chevy Silverado 1500
    1974 Honda ATC 70
    1986 Honda ATC 250ES Big Red

There is no Z in Diesel!!

Hahahaha!
    Banned

Turned out real nice
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

That is awesome!
    Last edited by LarryW; 03-27-2011 at 11:46 PM.

You should of told the quad guy that the Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Try To Move On and crashed into We All Have Problems When We Only Have 4 Wheels, before coming to a complete stop at Get Over It. With an aatv it would not have stopped and It would have Gotten Over It. Any complaints about how we operate our aatvs, can be forwarded to 1-800-4wd suks with Dr. Sniffle Reporting LIVE from Quitchurbelliakin'. If your still happy with your quad, suck it up and get used to being stuck.

Love the Bridge & Sign. That's awesome!

That's freakin hilarious Larry! :-)

+ Reply to Thread