It's video time

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 249 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 2481

Thread: It's video time

Argo Race

This was a TV show where a guest could winn 500000 € in about 15 different games against the show master (nearly $750000.00). They both drove with the same kind of Argo (one in green and one in yellow) and this yellow was the showmaster. Both had never driven something like that before. And both Argos were damaged. One get the tire of the rim and the other loose a headlight.
    By the way - what could be a better death than loosing your life by tring to winn such an ammount of money through driving an Argo?

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    By the way - what could be a better death than loosing your life by trying to win such an amount of money through driving an Argo?
    Sure beats cancer!!

Thumbs down

This is my favourite.Sounds like a V8.Also lovely suspension setup.What motor,exhaust combo is it?

Quote Originally Posted by swamp witch View Post
    This is my favourite.Sounds like a V8.Also lovely suspension setup.What motor,exhaust combo is it?
    I guess we should let Whipper answer that.
    Banned

This is my favourite.Sounds like a V8.Also lovely suspension setup.What motor,exhaust combo is it?YouTube - Max SS Suspension
    This thread should answer your questions: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/max-a...-springer.html

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-14-2016 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    Thank you swamp witch. Glad you like the video. That SS post is on page 19 of the Max Springer thread on this site. My motor is a 30hp Briggs & Whipper built the custom exhaust. The Max Springer thread is a long read, but we tried to show it's transformation from start to finish with a lot of videos from our different outings. It's just something Whipper had always wanted to do & it's made riding in the desert a more pleasurable experience for us. I'm sure he would have gotten around to responding, but right now, he's got to put in a new garbage disposal. I hope he knows what he's doing.

Bridget
    One thing's for sure, your garbage disposal will have the best suspension and exhaust in all the southwest!
    Banned

Thumbs down More to come!

GODZILLA!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    Thank you swamp witch. Glad you like the video. That SS post is on page 19 of the Max Springer thread on this site. My motor is a 30hp Briggs & Whipper built the custom exhaust. The Max Springer thread is a long read, but we tried to show it's transformation from start to finish with a lot of videos from our different outings. It's just something Whipper had always wanted to do & it's made riding in the desert a more pleasurable experience for us. I'm sure he would have gotten around to responding, but right now, he's got to put in a new garbage disposal. I hope he knows what he's doing.

Bridget
    I should have known you would be members of this site.The suspension is far more useful to me than being able to float.The wetlands I see in most of the video clips on this site would be water catchments for drinking over here in Australia.[We've just come out of our worst drought for 100 years]I'll be happy just keeping the dust out,but suspension,preservation of the butt is most important.I will be trying to incorperate that in my plans.Thank you for a fantastic idea that looks good to.

The suspension is far more useful to me than being able to float.
    Hey Witch,

Just an FYI, the system Whipper invented does not sacrifice the amphibious abilities of the Max or Attex. His springers (and mine) still float, they just don't swim as fast as they did.
    Banned

+ Reply to Thread