It's video time

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 249 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: It's video time

Roger, that was awesome! I can only imagine how steep those were in person. Plus the sound of your motor makes it even better

A Frontier taking a swim

To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

Name those tires

some of the tires on that frontier look like they are on different rims. Can you tell us what tires they were?

It appears, after watching many AATV water videos that the farther out of the water your back tires are, the faster you go. Just an assumption. I'll have to test that theory out some more when I get time. Looks like that machine was really hauling in the water!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Must be the mud or fuzzy video, Phillip.. it's all stock.

Those Argo Frontiers are very impressive swimmers. The only thing I have seen with water speed like that is an Avenger with with 8 Goodyear Terra Tires. I wish that Carlisle would make a 26" four ply version of this tire with about another 1/4 inch added to the lug. The extra gound clearance would make this the ultimate AATV tire. It's hard to believe it has taken so many years for a simple tire design to be developed!

I have never gotten used to the way my argo sits nose down in the water! I see yours does the same.
    Jeff
    02 Argo Bigfoot

I never get lost : I take expeditions!
    I'm guided by the Magic 8 Ball.

I gathered limestone rock on a 2000 acre ranch.. field stone for the rock house remodel. Had the 8 wheeler full of it. Curiously drove into a pond.. the water was up to the skirt in back. The front was not low in the water

Sheep's Bridge, AZ

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-11-2016 at 10:20 PM.

Very cool.

Looks like an absolutely gorgeous (and fun) place to ride. Wish I were there.
    Banned

+ Reply to Thread