It's video time

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 249 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: It's video time

Yee-haah indeed, Whipper! That looks like a blast. How did you get the machines back up river?

I'm eventually going to register one of mine as a boat and take it out on the Shenandoah (in some tame current).

Don
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-11-2016 at 10:22 PM.

Whipper, were you running the 22" Goodyear Rawhide III's in this video? How did they work for you in the water?
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-11-2016 at 10:22 PM.

Yes, HINT HINT. Bridgett, POV1 on sale, look at Helmet Cam Central

Another video, not my best, but what the heck. First two scenes, a conventional camcorder on tripod. The rest, my ATC2000 camcorder. Tiny (1.5" diameter x 4.5" long) poor quality, lousy sound, but that's because it's waterproof to 10 ft! I can get half decent sound if I pull the rubber gasket out of the speaker cover.. etc. Best suited as a kids toy/helmet cam for a scateboarder, etc. $80

To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-11-2016 at 10:23 PM.

I think there were a couple people looking for the Max factory promotional video on here before and we werent able to locate it. I never saw all of this video before, just the short clips taken from it that can be seen on Amphibious Six-Wheel Drive All-Terrain Vehicles: MaxATVs - Call 1-800-255-2511 Here is the full six and a half minute video that I came across on Youtube.

"Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Jeff,

That's a good find! I've never seen that one before. The one that I have is an older one. I think that it is actually about 15 minutes long. I need to see if I can find it and get it online. The video camera technology back when this one was made was worse than personal video cameras today so you get some pretty cheesy shots that are good for a laugh.

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-11-2016 at 10:24 PM.

Whipper, thanks for posting that up. I really enjoyed watching that, it was so nostalgic! I saw 20hp flat twin Kohlers in the Max IV's, 25" Goodyear Rawhide III's, old style Max tracks, round headlights, etc etc etc. All of the cool old things that Maxes used to come equipped with were in that video. I could watch that over and over!

+ Reply to Thread