It's video time

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 249 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2481

Thread: It's video time

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir
    Looked kinda tight in those woods in places. Nothing wrong with this old Argo.
    DESTRUCTION is just a couple of vowels down the street from DISTRACTION

Cool video. That looks like a fun place to play.

If you pause it around 1:25-1:26 you can see the rear go about 1' under water, then **** hits the fan and my camera man had to push us off the stairs so we get to stare at the seat-back. At the end of the video you can see the water rushing in around our feet and the side of the tub. We took at least 50 gallons of water, thank God for the bilge pump.
    Last edited by gimmegreens336; 09-11-2012 at 04:41 PM.

Thank goodness we lose good footage so he can save the bag of chips.
    Last edited by gimmegreens336; 09-11-2012 at 04:42 PM.

That river looked like fun.

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-13-2016 at 07:55 PM.

All I can think about as you go down the steps is the shock load the chains must be seeing. How did the Argo do swimming back upstream?

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

We didn't plan well, that access was the best of 3 options believe it or not! lol We won't do it again though!

They call the Dan the "lazy river." Most people rent a tube or canoe and take 8 or 10 mile chill floats down the river. We just figured we'd take a lazy float down too... lol Except for the access it was mostly floating and fishing.

My girl won't swim upstream, at best it slows you down to a slow crawl down river. Also my tires suck so that doesn't help!

Actually that is the way i put mine in the water if there is a steep drop but i have NOT yet used steps. I will give GG one on that one....looks like something Mike would do. Loved the videos guys and bring that machine to Busco

Note: If your going to run that river get you a 7hp long shaft outboard and you can travel back up river.

Lewis

+ Reply to Thread