It's video time

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 249 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2483

Thread: It's video time

Last edited by mudbug3; 07-29-2013 at 01:21 PM.

After a year long war with corrupt files and at least 150 errors and crashes, we have the 2012 Ledges Highlights video! Featuring some funny bits throughout the video and royalty free music to be viewed on mobile devices and other countries.

Off to the 2013 Leo's Adventure tomorrow!

Great video Nick
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

awesome video! i wish i could find people around my area that had 6x6's!

heres a short video of my friend riding my max through some flooded property. First time driving it, I think he did a pretty good job! Took me about 4 hours to clean it once I got home, the mud in the water was like cake batter!

Last edited by Mike; 07-27-2013 at 09:16 AM. Reason: embedded video by removing the "s" from https://

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyM View Post
    heres a short video of my friend riding my max through some flooded property. First time driving it, I think he did a pretty good job! Took me about 4 hours to clean it once I got home, the mud in the water was like cake batter!

I think you may have converted another AATVer....Love how he got to splash you in one of those turns and then drive away with your machine.....
    Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
    —Will Rogers

hahaha right! Thanks to whoever made that a visable link! I was doing it all day to him on his 4 wheeler, and with him having a sport quad, he couldnt get me before I ran back down to the mud. So that was payback, but I was surprised he knew how to do it haha! The other people that rode were super cautious and didnt like it. He loved it

post deleted
    Last edited by mudbug3; 08-02-2013 at 09:38 AM. Reason: double posting

Another great ride and another humorous video

great video nick-o

+ Reply to Thread