It's video time

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 249 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2481

Thread: It's video time

Here is a video shot on an epic father and son 6 wheeling adventure in New Hampshire. We rode 40 miles on these trails. This is a rail trail so no challenging terrain and it's pretty flat, but the scenery along this river makes up for that. We selected a campground with direct trail access for our 3 day trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Robphibious View Post
    http://youtu.be/LIA9sfPYNIU
    Here is a video shot on an epic father and son 6 wheeling adventure in New Hampshire. We rode 40 miles on these trails. This is a rail trail so no challenging terrain and it's pretty flat, but the scenery along this river makes up for that. We selected a campground with direct trail access for our 3 day trip.
    Thanks Rob that was great
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by Robphibious View Post

What town in NH? What are the requirements to ride? Lastly, is there a width restriction? It looks like it from some of the gates along the trail.

Very cool.
    Banned

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 06:05 PM.

Thanks for checking out my video George. Here are the details:
    We rode the Ammonoosuc rail trail it's about 20 miles long, so it's a 40 mile round trip. It runs along the Ammonoosuc river and provides amazing scenery along the way. You can stop for gas, pizza, ice cream along the way and I thought that was pretty cool. You will need a New Hampshire OHRV registration (easy to get in NH if you have $88 and a drivers license). The sound limit is 96db, and a spark arrestor is required. The maximum vehicle width permitted is 62". Minors must wear an approved helmet and eye protection. We stayed at the twin river campground in Bath, NH. It was a great place to stay and I highly recommend it (get a primitive site right along the river) If your just doing a day trip there is a couple trail access points. --Rob

here is a video of my ARGO with a trolling motor in rough water.

http://youtu.be/PRWGo7-JGDI
    Last edited by philipatmaxfour; 06-20-2016 at 11:36 PM.

ARGOs searching for lost vessels in Lake Ontario......there were big waves but the water was warm.

Last edited by Mike; 07-06-2016 at 05:15 PM. Reason: embedded video

That looked hairy with the waves but fun at same time ...weeeeeee!!
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by philipatmaxfour View Post
    here is a video of my ARGO with a trolling motor in rough water.

http://youtu.be/PRWGo7-JGDI
    That was some pretty rough water there! The trolling motor seems to push it along pretty well, what lb thrust motor are you using? How does it compare to your gas motor?

trolling motor

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian_Zuk View Post
    That was some pretty rough water there! The trolling motor seems to push it along pretty well, what lb thrust motor are you using? How does it compare to your gas motor?
    The trolling motor is a Min Kota 55 lb/thrust. It is no faster than using the wheels and only marginally faster using both. The gain is that you go quietly,no splashing and not burning gas or wearing anything out.

+ Reply to Thread