It's video time

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 249 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread: It's video time

Haspin

I went to Haspin last weekend and left mine new Sony Net Sharing-Cam (I drove 40 miles to get it) at home. But I found some one that shot a movie and E-Mailed it to me. Iam not as good as MUDBUG but give me time. Cougar
    Last edited by Mike; 05-27-2008 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Language

Hey cougar, I had to delete your video because of one word towards the end. Can you edit that out and post it back up? Thanks,

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Hey cougar, I had to delete your video because of one word towards the end. Can you edit that out and post it back up? Thanks,

Mike
    I would but I don't know how. I'll E-Mail her and see if she has any clean ones. Cougar

Haspin

This one should be ok Mike. I did get it out but she didn't have any of me getting it out. Cougar

CLICK ON THE URL LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS UTUBE VIDEO , AND WATCH IT IN -----> HIGH QUALITY .

Last edited by mudbug3; 07-28-2008 at 03:01 PM.

Very Cool!!

That video is great! Looks like wide open spaces.
    The scene on the ice reminds me of when we were children,.. and old memories came rushing back. We had snow every Wednesday for 4 weeks. It would snow melt and snow again. The roads here were basically shut down. One of our friends had chains. Cool!!! Sometimes youth dispels common sense and safety. We would all hold onto the bumper and let the car pull/drag us for miles. This was in the early 60's, when gloves were socks wrapped with plastic bread bags and wing tip shoes made great skis. Mud, thanks for the video, it brought back great memories. Hadn't thought of this in years.

By the way a 54 chevy hood and a hill made for hours of entertainment. A few teeth were lost but all in FUN!

A little footage of last weekends ride, Hard to keep it short.

Ahh, I can tell ATC2K footage when I see it. I read in a forum the cam can't compress and store fast motion video at 640x480 without dropping frames and having that wavy, jiggly effect. The last time I used mine, I shot at 320x240, deinterlaced it, resized it to 640x480 and sent it as a divx to youtube. I might try 640 at 15 fps next time.
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

ok thanks, still trying to figure it out, the first day had the better footage or should have but all that came out was the tree tops

+ Reply to Thread