It's video time

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 249 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: It's video time

No problem on the pic. As for the trails, that's one thing that has really changed around here over the last 10 years. When I first got my license I had a rail buggy (dune buggy) that was street legal. There were at least 6-7 good trails / places to ride around here that you could ride for half the day and not get bored. Now they have all been posted and grown up. Even if you break the law and ride there, there are no trails anymore as the underbrush has gotten very thick. If not that, they have been developed.

Now I'm sure compared to you guys we still have a lot of places to ride but it's a little disheartening. As for the look on the quad guys faces when you ride parallel to them, I'm sure it's priceless

Escargotracks on a Centaur

Check out this Argo Centaur fitted with a set of Escargotracks.

This thing is evil; just listen to that diesel purr...

Centaur

If I had an extra 25 grand laying around, I'd own one.

~M

hey guys come ride in Montana we've got thousands of miles of trails. they are a little rough but your sixers would be great in the mountains just imagine

9 am about 25 miles back into the backcountry a smoky campfire, the sizzle of bacon, hot coffee perking over the fire, too much snow for 4 wheelers not enough for sleds. too cold for tree huggers (except the extra hairy ones) Once the snow falls if you have the ability all of the forest service land is open access you can go anywhere you like, you don't need the roads. you might want the tracks though. yeee haaaw gimme a call let's ride.

sorry about that I got a little excited

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post

Centaur

~M
    Man, that thing is mean. No hesitation whatsoever! That's what you need out in the field. Of course for 25k, it had better go wherever you point it.

58mph Attex

http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s...edworld024.flvSpeehttp://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s124/whipper-ag/?action=view&current=speedworld024.flvdworld suprize Az.
    Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-12-2007 at 11:39 PM.

Whipper, that is insane man, just insane! I sometimes feel like I'm losing control at 20mph and here you are scooting along at 58!

I want one, I need one, I'll have to have one. I get a rush watching the vid; I can't imagine what it's like behind the sticks. Some kids never grow up, Whipper: Welcome to the club!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Thanks Don, It;s gonna be cool not having to slow down for a 4in hole in the trail,I'm gonna break that 60mph mark.I'll make sure I get a video of it.

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post

Centaur

~M
    I am so envious.....Nothing I love better than the sound of a diesel engine. I bet that thing is hard to stick

I love the commentary too.

County Fair ATVing

We couldn't make CR this year and probably won't be at Ledges either, so the boys were bummed. I saw the announcement for the ATV rodeo at the Fauquier County Fair, so we took the morning and went for it. Most everyone was curious and asked lots of questions. The boys and I had a ball- it wasn't a weekend in Olean, but it was still fun. It's kind of a shame to see a machine with a pedigree like the McKay's fall so far as to do rural county fairs, but at least it's getting some use.

YouTube - McKay D-stock at the Fauquier County Fair 2007

YouTube - Don & Bud at the Fauquier County Fair 2007

Sorry for the bare links Mike, but my icons for vids are gone. Did you change the way to load them?

Don
    Last edited by Mike; 07-22-2007 at 03:41 AM.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

+ Reply to Thread