It's video time

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 249 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast

Thread: It's video time

Bw6 ,

The amphib in the video that I posted was made some where in south Louisiana from where I live , but I don,t know where though. Its a VERY unique , home made amphib, thats for sure !

CLICK ON THE URL AT THE TOP OF THIS UTUBE VIDEO , AND WATCH IT IN ------> HIGH QUALITY

YouTube - Argo The Jackfish Run

Here is a short video of us duck hunting on the beach....just a little bit of the Hustler, but that segment is why I built the Hustler. My dog is next to me, with my hunting partners two sons in the back. The trailer is the one that I carry the Hustler on, when we get to the beach, I take the trailer off of the Jeep and put it on the Hustler to carry gear, firewood, etc.

All of my hunting partners now love the Hustler because they don't have to strap decoys and guns to their quads in the mornings.

Hammers should have warning labels.

That looks like a great way to spend a weekend.
    Banned

CLICK ON THE URL AT THE TOP OF THIS UTUBE VIDEO , AND WATCH IT IN------> HIGH QUALITY.

YouTube - AATV 6x6 amphibious atv

Wow, hi mudbug you were tooooo fast!
    I asked Mike if i can upload my movie cause i did not know if he likes the advertising for my book, but you posted it here before i get an answer from Mike.
    Seems you are a carefull youtube watcher cause i uploaded it only a few houres ago.

Marc ,

I guess it was just luck of the draw. I was on Utube looking at the two newest video,s I had uploaded , and decided to do a search to see if any new AATV video,s had been posted today ,and yours was the first one I found.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Wow, hi mudbug you were tooooo fast!
    I asked Mike if i can upload my movie cause i did not know if he likes the advertising for my book, but you posted it here before i get an answer from Mike.
    Seems you are a carefull youtube watcher cause i uploaded it only a few houres ago.

Is all that yours Marc? You have some pretty nice stuff there. Very cool.
    Banned

Nice video Marc! Is that Ramstein?
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

+ Reply to Thread