Few upgrades to the conquest

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Few upgrades to the conquest

Few upgrades to the conquest

Here's a few things I've done to the conquest

New 27Watt led lights
    Rifle carrier
    And flip away cargo basket it was all under 100cdn for everything

DSC_0198.jpgDSC_0202.jpgDSC_0177.jpg

Those are some pretty cool upgrades. What is the weight capacity of that basket? I tried to zoom in on the lights; did you mount them to the lenses of the stock lights? Also I notice you shortened your exhaust. I've been thinking about doing this myself but i'm concerned about getting fumes in the passenger compartment. How do you find it?

Nice work , let us know how the lights work .
    Riffle carriers my kinda upgrade
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

The basket is 200lb rated but I don't know if I'd go that high as for how I did the lights I removed the lenses and cut a pattern from some trailer hard wall and mounted the led to them as for how they work amazing and my voltage gauge barley flutters now and finally the short tail pipe was like that when I bought it but I have no exhaust troubles

+ Reply to Thread