Hi everyone, about two years ago my wife bought me a parts cleaner. Needless to say, I have never used it. It has just been taking up space in the garage. Well anyway I am working on an old maxll. You Have never seen such a greasy mess. I pulled out my trusty I phone to find out what I should get for cleaning fluid. Walmart sells this stuff called purple power. So I bought two gallons and dumped it in. I thought I would try to clean the old sprockets first. I could not believe how it cut right through the grease. So I started to clean everything that I could! One bad thing about purple power is that it will also eat the skin right off your hands! Yes, I did have rubber gloves on. Still, some got in. When I took my hands out of the chemical gloves, the blood was flowing. The pump on the parts cleaner is strong and I did get splashed a bit. I guess I should have been more carful. The moral to this, take your time, be careful and do it right the first time. I even took the time to write that on my max note book, just to slow myself down and to do the job right the first time.