Mucky Duck Argo Experience in Orlando, Florida

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mucky Duck Argo Experience in Orlando, Florida

Mucky Duck Argo Experience in Orlando, Florida

Anyone have any experience with this company? They rent Argos and take you on a supervised ride in the Orlando area. A friend of mine who goes to Disney a lot asked me if I thought it was worthwhile doing but I don't know of anyone that has tried it. Thanks.

Heck, I hate to disappoint but I saw it advertised and having a Max 4 I just didn't think it worth the money. Now if you don't own an AATV and you're down there I don't see how you could lose.

I just cannot see paying what they are asking.. $75 to drive it plus $40 per passenger.. And on a really easy trail and floating across a small pond.. Yeah I did forget to mention the total time including mandatory "safety class" is about an hour and a half. Total rip off.
    Last edited by Dan67; 11-01-2015 at 12:18 PM.

"Total rip off"......... Dan, this is Florida! Rip offs are the norm here.

+ Reply to Thread