New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 722 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 622 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Just joined the frat.

Just purchased a 1990 Max II. Looks to be in great shape, 2 cycle engine. Got a great deal on the price. Only hope I didn't get a lemon. Going next Friday to pick it up. Will try to post photos soon. I'm sure I'll be on here looking for help some time soon. Thanks for all the positive advise. Only hope the Ball and Chain(WIFE) doesn't kill me.

Welocme to all the new members

Hi new guys, glad to have you join our little group of Amphibians.

We have a few member in Arizona Boomer you need to check them out. Great group of people out there.

Here is the link to how to post a picture.

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/gener...-pictures.html

This should get you started.

helotrash,,

Welcome to the forum. Lots of luck with the Max II that you recently purchased. If you have any mechanical problems with it, you,ve sure come to the right place for answers.

Quote Originally Posted by helotrash View Post
    Just purchased a 1990 Max II. Looks to be in great shape, 2 cycle engine. Got a great deal on the price. Only hope I didn't get a lemon. Going next Friday to pick it up. Will try to post photos soon. I'm sure I'll be on here looking for help some time soon. Thanks for all the positive advise. Only hope the Ball and Chain(WIFE) doesn't kill me.
    As soon as possible get her behind the sticks and get her hooked, then it will be OK!

Helotrash - Lewis is absolutely correct. The second thing to do is bring her to Busco Beach. But be warned - she will want her own next - racerone3sgirl & I highly suggest a red max II...

newb

Hi i live in arkansas right outside of memphis tn and and have just bought an ltv kid although it is not running yet. Ive ridn 4-wheelers around to duck hunt and train dogs now that i have found a couple of swamps sloughs and fields to hunt that i am the one leading hunts i needed a atv but i found the kid for 900$. So i looked into it witch was not easy and in the process i found this site and info on the kid saying it is way better than the 4wheelers and alot of the other 6x6s and 8x8s now i am eager to get it running and see what it can really do!!!! I would be interested in having rides but as duck season is almost finally here my weekend are full for awhile
    8x8 twice as good as 4x4

Saying Hello to all

I hope I'm in the right spot. I have been visiting frequently, lots of great info. I'm up here in Northern Ontario Canada. Got my first 6x6 when I was about 14 it was a Jiger. Since then have had three Gip-sea's , one Amphicat and recently I aquired an Attex Thunderchief. I still have the original Gip-sea which I built back in 1971. The attex project just started about a month ago and is going well. I will take some pictures of the machines soon and post them. Thanks JIM

Welcome to the site!

Wecome aboard

Welcome aboard guys, glad to have new member. Hope to chat at you on the site. Great bunch here.

new member in uniontown pa

hi all my name is jon and i am a new member from uniontown pa. i have always wanted a 6x6 and today should be my day. found a 70's?? scrambler that needs some work for around $350 hope to get it cheaper. i will be asking questions because this is my first. I know that you guys are full of knowledge from what i have already read on here and plan to "tap" your brains to get mine in good running shape. i have never rode one but plan to now. I have quads and have been riding and working on them for 10 years and i am not dumb when it comes to fixing anything with a motor. THANKS in advance for the advice. Is thre anything that i should look out for when i go to check this scrambler out????? hope to get to know you guys. JON

+ Reply to Thread