New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 722 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 627 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Smile new member

hello im a new member(wheelermn)I live in minnesota,just got a amphicat at a on line auction, everything is there,motor has spark tranny seems good but I have not tryed to start it yet, all the tires are good and hold air,a little dirty from sitting in a shed for years,gas smells bad,think i will wait till spring to try to get it running,only paid 445 dollars for it I hope that was a good deal,we will see when i start restoring it, I may need some help from fellow members with some Qustions ,i will try to get some pics posted I need a new camera,you all take care and happy wheeling

Welcome to the site and congratulations on your Amphicat purchase!

Quote Originally Posted by wheelermn View Post
    hello im a new member(wheelermn)I live in minnesota,just got a amphicat at a on line auction, everything is there,motor has spark tranny seems good but I have not tryed to start it yet, all the tires are good and hold air,a little dirty from sitting in a shed for years,gas smells bad,think i will wait till spring to try to get it running,only paid 445 dollars for it I hope that was a good deal,we will see when i start restoring it, I may need some help from fellow members with some Qustions ,i will try to get some pics posted I need a new camera,you all take care and happy wheeling
    Welcome! How can you wait till spring to get it running?
    Cave Trolls Rule!

Newbie intro

Hello everyone. This is me introducing myself to the ATV community. I recently purchased a 1999 Argo Conquest and it is my first ATV. I have thought about owning an Argo for probably 20 years and now I have one and I love the thing. Even when it's a pain in the butt, I love it. Great to be here with other Argo fans...hard to find around my neck of the woods in Central Ontario. Picture to follow.

Smile new memder

Hey guys,
    I am 35, live in Conroe Tx and starting a Hustler project that needs alot of work and thank god I found this site. My dad had 2 of them when I was a kid, one I Know was a 4 stoke and the other one a 2 stroke.I'm not sure what model I have but,I have a 18hp 4 stoke kuhlor engine for it, but thinking about finding something faster.Hope you guys can help me now that I have the Bug and look forward to talking to you guy.

Welcome to the site. Good to have some more AATVers on board!

Robertlink02-cad ,

Welcome to the forum. There are three Hustlers, two Max II,s ,plus two Max IV,s , that are planning a ride at River Run , atv park. This atv park is on the outskirts of Jacksonville, Texas, going south west,and its not too far from you. This atv park is rated as one of the top ten atv parks in the US by mudder,s magazine. The 4-stroke Kolier thats in your Huster is a good motor, with exellent torque for where we like to ride. The places that we take our amphibs call for low end torque , not speed.
    Last edited by mudbug3; 11-15-2009 at 01:20 AM.

Thumbs down Ride

When is this ride? This maybe a goal to get my ride going...

Smile Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by wheelermn View Post
    seems us guys with amphicats all need cameras., that work....LOL
    Have any amphicat questions, etc , just ask

hello all. my name is jeremy. i live in indiana and i love the kid 8x8's

i heard theres a guy in indy that has alot of them but i cant seam to be able to find out who he is..

anyways hello and happy AATV'ing

+ Reply to Thread