New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 722 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 634 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Greenville, South Carolina, United States, 107600062603098, Greenville, South Carolina

Smile new at 6x6

hi i am new here i just got me a max ii past sunday and i live in south carolina i like to make some friend to go ride with

Thumbs down New member

Hi, my name is Skip and I have just joined the group here. I have just bought a Tera Tiger off of craigslist last sunday. It was the one in NE. I have owned 2 other 6 wheelers back in the late70s. 1 was a argo with the 2 extra wheels on it and had the 440 in it. Ran like a scrared jackrabbit. The other one was one of the first 100 jigers. It was small ,slow and yeller. It was a ton of fun to drive. They are long gone now. I bought this machine and its in pretty good shape. I got it to fire today with the help of the wiring diagram I found here. I will be looking for a manual on it in the near future. I will post some pics soon. Thanks and have a good day.

send me your e-mail and i can send you the manuals in a
    PDF
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Locosmith, New Guy.

Howdy, New to these 6 w ATV i have a Pinzgaure 4 wheel truck, but had to get this MaxIV. Get into tighter places. I already have been having problems, and am finding out these little things are a little complicated. Already bought 600.00 worth of parts, cables heated, seats, think I need a book. I will be asking some stuoid questions. Thanks Loco

Locosmith, welcome to the site.

locosmith

Welcome to the forum.

Hello, My name is Bob, just joined recently and am looking for a new project. I don`t currently have any amphibious atvs but do a couple of golf carts in various stages of completion. I would like to thank Amphiman1 for the tour and putting up with my many questions. Once I find that project I will try and get some photos in, Amphiman said I could use his camera! Take care

Welcome new guys

Welcome all you new guys and Bob.....don't hold your breath while you wait on a camera from Amphiman. That's hilarious

Amphiman1 with a camera

Hi All, I joined at Christmas time and my log along with others was lost. I live in Nova Scotia, Canada and own 97 Argo Conquest. I am the process of installing Argo style rubber super tracks. This has not been done before on this model so this is a learning curve. The biggest problen is under body clearance. So tire size is critical. Will keep you posted on the process.

Glad to see another nova scotian on the site.

+ Reply to Thread