New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 722 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 649 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

I live in Princeton N.C.. My wife bought me an 8 wheeled argo about a week ago. I'm in Iraq so I haven't seen it yet. I'll be home on R&R in june. I'm looking forword to trying it out. I live about 10 miles from busco beach, so maybe I'll get to meet some of you fine folks next year when I'm home for good.

Jon, welcome to the site. To find some local members look in this forum: Local 6x6 World Members and find the thread from your area. There are several members in your general area.

oldstruck64, welcome to the site as well. It's good to have another NC member on the forum. Be safe and hurry home so that you can ride. I'm sure we will all be back to Busco in the fall so perhaps we will see you then.

hi, i am new to the whole 6x6 thing. but i just traded in my duck boat for a 05 max4. so far no regrets. how ever i do get stuck in the snow really easy. i am wanting to upgrade to tracks or maybe duals does anyone have any advice on which is the better bang for your buck. also with the tracks do these thing still float? also if anyone has either duals or a track set they would be willing to sell please let me know. i live near mpls mn. thanks - davythedude

Hello,
    My name is Sev, I am trying to get into the 6x6 amphibious world. I currently have two Kawasakys 4x4,360 Prairie and 750 Brute Force. I would like to sell them and buy a Max IV with at least a 750 engine. I love the way these AATV machines perform. I'm hoping I could get a lot of helpful advice from all of you.
    Mike, I would like to thank you for allowing me to join your group.

Hey Swampy! Welcome aboard! I am also new this type of machine but it is proving itself very handy to have as well as a blast to ride. Ar vehicles allowed on the beaches in Florida? I'm also retired and love to surf fish. The ARGO would be a great beach buggy to haul coolers, fishing gear, etc. to a remote beach area. Unfortunately, I don't live near the beach but I'm keeping my eye out for a trailer to haul the ARGO to North Carolina when we go.
    Stay active! Terry

Welcome to the site everyone! It's great to have some more members on the site to share in the hobby

Hi, Davy,

I have a Max Buffalo with tracks. It floats with them. I also have axle extenders for duals, but I haven't tried them yet. My thought was that they would improve stability in the water. We'll see if I 'm correct. The only time I've been stuck in snow with the tracks was on a frozen lake with about 18" of slush on top of the ice. I guess I wasn't really stuck, because I could back out in my own tracks, which sure beat trying to walk out in that stuff--yikes! That said, the tracks for the buffalo are a bit more aggressive than those for the Max IV.

KTCole

Hi Mike My name is Allison male 50 years old live in upstate ny ADK MT. I did own a 1999 Max II new with tracks and 6ft plow. sold it in 2005 Now I want to get back into again. And thanks to everyone on the Forum I have narrowed down to a 650 Argo or a Max IV 850T-23hp. I work in the environmental field so I out doors alot. I have worked on heavy equipment a good share of my life. I fly RC aircraft as a hobby. I do like the T-20 running gear. P.S. I will let you all know what I buy. Before april 1 2010

Hey Allison,

Welcome to the site and good luck finding another 6x6!

Hi everyone, I joined a while ago and have been reading on here for a couple of years. Haven't been on in a while since my 6x6 has been inactive (been busy). Just getting it trail worthy again and figured I'd get back on here too. I have a 2000 Blue Big Foot.

+ Reply to Thread